Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN][POS/MN][SOVE] Soverain technology group presents! 🚀 - page 35. (Read 5138 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 2
Hey, people. Any news on project Soverain? What are the forecasts?

the price per coin has fallen below $ 1, I think now is a good time to buy.

The maximum bottom is hard to guess, now SOVE has good support, and I don't expect the price to fall even lower, so the risks are minimal.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1

the price per coin has fallen below $ 1, I think now is a good time to buy.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Activity: 112
Yes, the news appears quite often, it suggests that the work on the development and promotion of the project are ongoing.

It seems that now is extremely high competition, and investors are not so easy to find, you need to be the best that would succeed.

First of all, you need to create a demand for the coin. There is only one way out, to modify all the products and make their release.
Activity: 42
Yes, the news appears quite often, it suggests that the work on the development and promotion of the project are ongoing.

It seems that now is extremely high competition, and investors are not so easy to find, you need to be the best that would succeed.
Activity: 120

Well, the popularity of SOVE is growing, I think very soon we will see the result.

Activity: 43
I have been in your Discord server for a month, everything looks normal until 2 days ago. These 2 days I kept getting a message about airdrop from the bot.
The bot did not send many messages, only one message every day. The problem here is It is normal for me to get the message every day without participating in the airdrop?
and how to prevent it from happening? I believe it is not only me who encounter something like this.
Very strange, I have been testing the bot for several weeks, no failures were detected.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
I have been in your Discord server for a month, everything looks normal until 2 days ago. These 2 days I kept getting a message about airdrop from the bot.
The bot did not send many messages, only one message every day. The problem here is It is normal for me to get the message every day without participating in the airdrop?
and how to prevent it from happening? I believe it is not only me who encounter something like this.
copper member
Activity: 48
Activity: 68
Tell us how it works Discord bot? What is the approximate income you can receive?

You launch a bot and invest your coins. By the way, the bot acts as a wallet, you can make transactions with it and store your coins.
Tell us how it works Discord bot? What is the approximate income you can receive?

They promise an income of about 1000% per year, but it seems to me that given the reinvestment, the income is higher.

I sincerely hope that such a huge ROI will lure many new investors. Shocked
Activity: 42

They promise an income of about 1000% per year, but it seems to me that given the reinvestment, the income is higher.
Activity: 70
Activity: 67
SOVE is now listed on https://www.coinlore.com/coin/soverain

CoinLore provides original coin prices calculated by own algorithm, and other metrics such as markets, volumes, historical prices, charts, coin market caps, blockchain info and more. BTC
Made In Georgia
The project began to notice, this is good. We need as many people as possible to know about the project.
Activity: 112

CoinLore provides original coin prices calculated by own algorithm, and other metrics such as markets, volumes, historical prices, charts, coin market caps, blockchain info and more. BTC
Made In Georgia
The project is popular, many people talk about it and talk about the future of Soverain
copper member
Activity: 48

Made In Georgia
Activity: 78

It is necessary to popularize the project as much as possible, absolutely by any means.

I believe that bounty and airdrop, it is quite weak compared to other promotional tools.

Do not expect special results from the bounty, but also to deny the fact that this event will bring at least some results, too, can not be.

It is necessary to popularize the project as much as possible, absolutely by any means.

I believe that bounty and airdrop, it is quite weak compared to other promotional tools.
Activity: 120
Bounty is cool, the bounty program will help to tell about the project to potential investors. Roll Eyes

Pages:
Jump to: