Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN][POS/MN][SOVE] Soverain technology group presents! 🚀 - page 34. (Read 5138 times)

copper member
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

Hello, friends! You’ve been asking for more exchanges and trading pairs for SOVE coin.
We are delighted to announce the listing on GRAVIEX exchange and support for ETH and USDC!

https://graviex.net/markets/sovebtc
https://graviex.net/markets/soveeth
https://graviex.net/markets/soveusdc

PS. We aren't engaded in listings only (as many teams do)
Currently, we are developing in three directions:
- completing our wonderful Discord bot,
- creating its analogue for telegram
- and designing a web platform that will combine all their functionality and be able to use many different digital currencies!

So stay tuned!
Activity: 72
Merit: 2
Potentially, Soverain has a good chance of success, but now it is difficult to resist the pressure from the market.

What kind of pressure are we talking about? Many of the altcoins are now becoming more expensive.

I am also surprised, altcoins have started to gain price, this is an unexpected result of events in the market.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Potentially, Soverain has a good chance of success, but now it is difficult to resist the pressure from the market.

What kind of pressure are we talking about? Many of the altcoins are now becoming more expensive.
Activity: 43
And how does the market situation affect the development of the project? You confused me.

short-term jumps do not affect.
Activity: 67

And how does the market situation affect the development of the project? You confused me.

How is pump, the activity of investors increases, and accordingly, when a dump, investors are passive.
Activity: 60

Activity: 68
Activity: 120
Strange, the price of BTC stands still, and altcoins are growing, this is rarely seen.

bull market is not uncommon, you just need to catch the right moment, then you can earn good money.
Activity: 42
Today is a great day for investment, many altcoins are gaining price.

Strange, the price of BTC stands still, and altcoins are growing, this is rarely seen.
Activity: 70
Today is a great day for investment, many altcoins are gaining price.
Activity: 78
Projects such as Soverain will be in great demand in the future, I have no doubt about that.

Idea of course have them a cool and team like is not a bad, but much will depend on external factors.
Activity: 60
Projects such as Soverain will be in great demand in the future, I have no doubt about that.
This type of activity is perfect for lazy, passive investors. Grin

If we consider that the ROI is approximately 80% per month, it is not only convenient, but also profitable.
Guys, where can I find information about POS mining?Is someone engaged in mining?

To engage in pos mining you do not need any special and expensive equipment, you just need to buy a few coins and start receiving passive income.

This type of activity is perfect for lazy, passive investors. Grin
Activity: 120
Guys, where can I find information about POS mining?Is someone engaged in mining?

To engage in pos mining you do not need any special and expensive equipment, you just need to buy a few coins and start receiving passive income.
Activity: 67
Me accruals for participation in airdrop are accrued regularly. Refer to the administration of the project.

It seems to me that the easiest way to establish a connection with the administration of the project through their official Discord chat.

Discord chat is extremely active, many of the investors are there.
Activity: 68
Me accruals for participation in airdrop are accrued regularly. Refer to the administration of the project.

It seems to me that the easiest way to establish a connection with the administration of the project through their official Discord chat.
Very strange, I have been testing the bot for several weeks, no failures were detected.

I did not say the bot is not working instead it is working fine, the problem here is I do not participate in the airdrop but the bot kept sending me this.

the bots kept sending the airdrop around 05:00 PM.
That was why I am asking how to disable it, is there any way to deactivate the airdrop bot other than gets out of the Discord server?
I would love to stop it without going out of the server.

Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
Very strange, I have been testing the bot for several weeks, no failures were detected.

I did not say the bot is not working instead it is working fine, the problem here is I do not participate in the airdrop but the bot kept sending me this.

the bots kept sending the airdrop around 05:00 PM.
That was why I am asking how to disable it, is there any way to deactivate the airdrop bot other than gets out of the Discord server?
I would love to stop it without going out of the server.

Pages:
Jump to: