Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN][POS/MN][SOVE] Soverain technology group presents! 🚀 - page 36. (Read 5138 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
It is important not to give away coins just like that, this issue should be approached with responsibility.

You're correct to say it is impossible to distribute the coins left and right, this can dramatically affect its price.
Activity: 63
Merit: 2
Bounty is cool, the bounty program will help to tell about the project to potential investors. Roll Eyes

It is important not to give away coins just like that, this issue should be approached with responsibility.
Activity: 43
Yes, only 10 prizes, the competition is great, but everyone has a chance.

We need to hold all kinds of competitions more often, the participants of the project like it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Bounty is cool, the bounty program will help to tell about the project to potential investors. Roll Eyes

I think that all interested users will participate in the bounty. It is a pity that there are so few prizes Angry

Yes, only 10 prizes, the competition is great, but everyone has a chance.
Activity: 54

I think that all interested users will participate in the bounty. It is a pity that there are so few prizes Angry
Activity: 72
Activity: 112

How much do you think the bounty of the company will affect the pricing policy of SOVE?

I do not see any reason to worry, the most important thing is to attract new investors, this is the main goal of the team.

The task is very simple, you need to work out a marketing plan and release the finished product.

How much do you think the bounty of the company will affect the pricing policy of SOVE?

I do not see any reason to worry, the most important thing is to attract new investors, this is the main goal of the team.
Activity: 67

I think there will be no impact. The rewards are pretty small.
Activity: 78

Great, I'd love to take part in the bounty. Which way will the winners be appointed?

Activity: 68
Attention!

We have a really exciting opportunity for everyone to earn some Soverain coins!
I am excited to introduce our second bounty which is a.....

MEDIUM BOUNTY

We welcome you to write an article on Medium and share the word about Soverain Technology Group to your friends and the world.

Remember to include pertinent links for Soverain project info including, but not limited to: Discord, Website,  Bitcointalk, MNO, CMC, Twitter, and exchanges.

Make sure you submit your Medium article link to @RitE  and post in #soverain-medium (at Discord https://discord.gg/xRWbSba)

There will be at least 10 winners based on 1)Quality of article AND  2) Number of claps.

Contest starts today 03.10.2019 and ends 30.10.2019

Prizes are as follows:

1st PLACE — 110 coins BTC

2nd PLACE — 90 coins BTC

3rd PLACE — 70 coins BTC

4th PLACE  — 60 coins BTC

5th PLACE  — 50 coins BTC

6th PLACE  — 40 coins BTC

7th PLACE  — 30 coins BTC

8th PLACE  — 20 coins BTC

9th PLACE  — 15 coins BTC

10th PLACE  — 15 coins BTC

Remember that claps play a part so earlier submissions have the advantage of greater exposure to gain claps.

Additionally, advertising for claps on this server will result in disqualification from all bounties.

I look forward to reading all of your submissions!

Have Fun!!
Great, I'd love to take part in the bounty. Which way will the winners be appointed?
Activity: 120
copper member
Activity: 48
Attention!

We have a really exciting opportunity for everyone to earn some Soverain coins!
I am excited to introduce our second bounty which is a.....

MEDIUM BOUNTY

We welcome you to write an article on Medium and share the word about Soverain Technology Group to your friends and the world.

Remember to include pertinent links for Soverain project info including, but not limited to: Discord, Website,  Bitcointalk, MNO, CMC, Twitter, and exchanges.

Make sure you submit your Medium article link to @RitE  and post in #soverain-medium (at Discord https://discord.gg/xRWbSba)

There will be at least 10 winners based on 1)Quality of article AND  2) Number of claps.

Contest starts today 03.10.2019 and ends 30.10.2019

Prizes are as follows:

1st PLACE — 110 coins BTC

2nd PLACE — 90 coins BTC

3rd PLACE — 70 coins BTC

4th PLACE  — 60 coins BTC

5th PLACE  — 50 coins BTC

6th PLACE  — 40 coins BTC

7th PLACE  — 30 coins BTC

8th PLACE  — 20 coins BTC

9th PLACE  — 15 coins BTC

10th PLACE  — 15 coins BTC

Remember that claps play a part so earlier submissions have the advantage of greater exposure to gain claps.

Additionally, advertising for claps on this server will result in disqualification from all bounties.

I look forward to reading all of your submissions!

Have Fun!!
it looks like the market is going up again. Looks like a u-turn!

The whole market interests me a little, I am interested in the situation with the coin SOVE. Grin
it looks like the market is going up again. Looks like a u-turn!
Activity: 42
At this stage of development, it will help to attract investors, but how it will affect in six months or a year, I can not even imagine.

Risks will always be that now that in half a year that in a year.
Activity: 112
Yes, it probably is. In theory, after a while, the functionality in Discord bot will increase, at least this was said.

How do you think the ROI of almost 1000% per year will affect the development of the project in the future?

At this stage of development, it will help to attract investors, but how it will affect in six months or a year, I can not even imagine.
Yes, it probably is. In theory, after a while, the functionality in Discord bot will increase, at least this was said.

How do you think the ROI of almost 1000% per year will affect the development of the project in the future?
Activity: 70
I look forward to seeing the bot Telegramm. Recently tested Discord bot, I was amazed.

Do you think the functionality of these bot is different from each other?

Activity: 78
I look forward to seeing the bot Telegramm. Recently tested Discord bot, I was amazed.

Do you think the functionality of these bot is different from each other?
Pages:
Jump to: