Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN][POS/MN][SOVE] Soverain technology group presents! 🚀 - page 31. (Read 5138 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Sove coin looks promising, I think most investors will appreciate the opportunity to increase its price.

Undoubtedly, the coin has potential, it is important that the whole market growth.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Sove coin looks promising, I think most investors will appreciate the opportunity to increase its price.
Activity: 78
Merit: 2

Many analysts argue that October will be a very good time for cryptocurrencies.

It's time to learn how to determine the state of things, believe any analysts, I do not recommend.
Activity: 42
There has been no news from the project for a long time. It is important to maintain a positive news background, it stimulates investors to buy.

The news background is important, but so is the overall market situation.

Many analysts argue that October will be a very good time for cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 67
There has been no news from the project for a long time. It is important to maintain a positive news background, it stimulates investors to buy.

The news background is important, but so is the overall market situation.
Activity: 70
I see that the development of the project does not stand still, it pleases me and gives hope.
Activity: 43
For several days I have been testing the Discord bot, I like how it works, the functionality is high.

You don't know?Will the bot be improved in the future?

Soon there will be a telegram bot, I think it will be more functional.
Activity: 68
For several days I have been testing the Discord bot, I like how it works, the functionality is high.

You don't know?Will the bot be improved in the future?
Activity: 112
Sooner or later, the situation in the market will improve, you just need to wait for this moment. Now is a good time to invest, as altcoins are at the peak of the decline.

Now is a good entry point.
Activity: 60

In theory, Yes, many investors appreciate a high ROI, but it is still necessary that the price of the Sove coin is stable.

They are doing everything possible to increase the demand for the coin, now the market is not the best situation, you need to understand this.

Sooner or later, the situation in the market will improve, you just need to wait for this moment. Now is a good time to invest, as altcoins are at the peak of the decline.
Activity: 78

In theory, Yes, many investors appreciate a high ROI, but it is still necessary that the price of the Sove coin is stable.

They are doing everything possible to increase the demand for the coin, now the market is not the best situation, you need to understand this.

High ROI should attract new, large investors
 Roll Eyes
Activity: 67
There was information that telegram bot can give ROI up to 1000% per annum.

High ROI should attract new, large investors
 Roll Eyes
Activity: 120
How much roughly I can earn using bot? Is there someone here who is engaged in POS mining of sove coins?

There was information that telegram bot can give ROI up to 1000% per annum.
The price of the sove coin has risen sharply, now it is about $ 1.7.

The price of the coin continues to rise, this is important. As an investor, I am happy.

I'm surprised too, an unexpected twist. I've always trusted the project.
Activity: 72

The price of the coin continues to rise, this is important. As an investor, I am happy.
Activity: 60
Activity: 43
On crex24, the largest trading volumes, therefore, to trade sove coins, it is best on it.

I also use crex24, it is convenient for me to trade on this exchange, navigation is at the highest level.
Pages:
Jump to: