Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN][POS/MN][SOVE] Soverain technology group presents! 🚀 - page 32. (Read 5138 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 1
You can buy a coin on graviex.net, an extremely convenient exchange.

I decided to use the exchange CREX24, it is well established.

On crex24, the largest trading volumes, therefore, to trade sove coins, it is best on it.
Activity: 70

I decided to use the exchange CREX24, it is well established.
Activity: 78
Merit: 2
Guys, on what exchange can I buy SOVE? What happens to the price of the coin?

I'll be honest, compared to other altcoins that are now losing price, sove coin is holding pretty stable.

I think there will be a pump soon. Now is a good time to buy, while the price is cheap.
Activity: 120

I'll be honest, compared to other altcoins that are now losing price, sove coin is holding pretty stable.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0

The price of the coin fell slightly in price, but do not worry, now is the time to re-purchase.

I would wait a little longer for the price spikes to be smoother. On the other hand, the higher the risks, the higher the profit.
Activity: 67

The price of the coin fell slightly in price, but do not worry, now is the time to re-purchase.
Activity: 72
3% per day, this is quite a lot, many investors can only dream of such a profit.

Yes, but it is necessary to regulate the price of the coin, otherwise we will not see a significant profit.

Undoubtedly, pricing policy is extremely important, especially for investors.
Activity: 112
3% per day, this is quite a lot, many investors can only dream of such a profit.

Yes, but it is necessary to regulate the price of the coin, otherwise we will not see a significant profit.
Activity: 60
How much roughly I can earn using bot? Is there someone here who is engaged in POS mining of sove coins?

It is difficult to say, because the income is unstable. I think the average income ranges from 1.5% to 3% per day.

Activity: 43
How much roughly I can earn using bot? Is there someone here who is engaged in POS mining of sove coins?

It is difficult to say, because the income is unstable. I think the average income ranges from 1.5% to 3% per day.

I bought the SOVE coin a few months ago, even though its price is falling, I still remain in profit.

Apparently you chose the right entry point, in short, bought coins at the right time.

My friend, experience is gained in practice, if you do not try to trade, then you will never become an experienced trader.

I bought the SOVE coin a few months ago, even though its price is falling, I still remain in profit.

I would do it, and with great pleasure, if I were an experienced trader Shocked Shocked

My friend, experience is gained in practice, if you do not try to trade, then you will never become an experienced trader.
Activity: 78
How much is SOVE now? Is this a good time to invest?

Many altcoins have started to rise in price, Yes, I think now is the right time to buy.

You need to analyze and calculate the most profitable entry point.

I would do it, and with great pleasure, if I were an experienced trader Shocked Shocked
Activity: 70
There is some truth in your words, but, is it a crime to ask for advice about more experienced traders?

Listening is not a crime, but blindly believing someone else's opinion will not lead to good.
Activity: 68

It seems to me that you should make such decisions independently, it is not necessary to hang responsibility on other people.

There is some truth in your words, but, is it a crime to ask for advice about more experienced traders?

It seems to me that you should make such decisions independently, it is not necessary to hang responsibility on other people.
Pages:
Jump to: