Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS][TOKC] TokyoCoin - New PoS Algorithm | FREE Airdrops - page 10. (Read 102071 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I expect you advance! Conversant website, extraordinary project,  good idea.  Good luck all!
Activity: 2338
Merit: 750
This thread will active very know, the question is. the trading of this coin will available in yobit?
This coin has long been in yobit, but now the price is very low, and it runs long enough, and cause my assets stuck in this coin.
Price is changing all time that the coin is in yobit. I saw it from 3 to 115 satoshi and don`t sure that I have seen maximum. The coin need promo and some more activity from dev.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
This thread will active very know, the question is. the trading of this coin will available in yobit?
This coin has long been in yobit, but now the price is very low, and it runs long enough, and cause my assets stuck in this coin.
Activity: 648
Merit: 101

second web page works:  http://tokyocoin.xyz/info/

I hope the dev develops the project in a way that the TOKC will be also in use after the Olympic Games 2020 as a stable payment instrument
Oh its nice to heard that say sir, in my opinion sir also my speculation.
Me too is good to hear, but the dev did not active here and not feeling.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum

I hope the dev develops the project in a way that the TOKC will be also in use after the Olympic Games 2020 as a stable payment instrument
Oh its nice to heard that say sir, in my opinion sir also my speculation.
Activity: 10

Activity: 648
Merit: 101
Hello, DEV's.
I believe that this business is pretty a commercial investment currently!
Why does the TokyoCoin project website not work? I always study the information of project through its website. And now I can not
actually me too will track the the thread but did not work the dev. In my speculation maybe there have purpose why did not work, is it to develop the this coin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Hello, DEV's.
I believe that this business is pretty a commercial investment currently!
Why does the TokyoCoin project website not work? I always study the information of project through its website. And now I can not
Activity: 109
This thread is not that active but please keep staking your TOKC, it will pay off in the future
Activity: 28
Hey, all.
The plan looks quite budding!
Sensible website, very good vision, riveting job!

this means the dev to busy or overworked with the development of TOKC  :-)
I hope you are right, hopefully the team really works to develop this project, and many people are interested in this coin.
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
How about a faucet as promo?
Activity: 2338
Merit: 750
For some reasons,  I'm confident that this coin is going to the moon.

what are the reasons you mean?
there are several reasons that make this coin going to the moon, according to my observation coin will start in use in real 2020 and this is the reason this coin will go to the moon.
I think that we can`t surely say, that coin will be in use at the Olympic Games 2020. For to the moon this coin need community and active promo from the dev, and now it have nothing.
Activity: 224
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
Thanks for the continuing staking to my wallet. It's a coin to increase the value to my speculation.
Activity: 10

this means the dev to busy or overworked with the development of TOKC  :-)
Activity: 350
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
Hi Guys,

What is the status of TOKC ?  I dont see any posts from the dev anymore.
Is it still active at Yobit at the moment ?

CryptoCoinsCity.

no one know what dev going on.

not active in bitcointalk and twitter

there are several reasons that make this coin going to the moon, according to my observation coin will start in use in real 2020 and this is the reason this coin will go to the moon.
Activity: 826
Merit: 303

Activity: 486
Merit: 250
my wallet not sync im remove file except wallet.dat and tokyocoin.conf  to reload file but wallet say 0active connect.
Write to tokyocoin.conf this string:
Code:
addnode=tokyocoin.xyz
and restart wallet

it work! 

thanks.

Oh my goodness you are a heavensend comrade. My computer crashed and several of my wallets started not to work and they are no longer syncing. I panicked at first but then remembered that CONF files needs to have the right information I guess these files tend to get changed from time to time and when the old conf files no longer work then we need to find the latest information and add them to the existing ones. Which what I did for tokyo coin and it worked. Great job!
Activity: 84
Pages:
Jump to: