Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS][TOKC] TokyoCoin - New PoS Algorithm | FREE Airdrops - page 8. (Read 102071 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Is there no new exchange for this coin, I see the price development is very slow. I bought this coin at a price of 100 sat, and at the moment I don't know what to do.
Activity: 116
Merit: 4
Join new distributed coputing contest https://test.tokyocoin.xyz
Activity: 2338
Merit: 750
Wow, a new algorithm and even free air air, rarely what projects do such steps, and the idea with a new algorithm is very relevant, we sometimes have to grow the market with something new, we wish successes to the guys.

What new algotithm? There is no algo here. Just airdrop, buy/sell and POS. There are different projects, some of them are such as TOKC.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
Wow, a new algorithm and even free air air, rarely what projects do such steps, and the idea with a new algorithm is very relevant, we sometimes have to grow the market with something new, we wish successes to the guys.
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
I will do it too.

With a faucet i earn btc/$... and have to buy TOKC with it... So a faucet has at least 2 positiv effect for TOKC.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
Well TokyoCoin stakes good. I keep POS mining everyday and I enjoy watching my wallet grow day after day. I just hodl because I believe the market for this coin has a very bright future. I think it would be better for you to also hodl TOKC and let it stake.
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
There was a dice/faucet but its not working now.

I thought about opening a faucet with TOKC, but i would need some help  - Sponsors (=buying ads), Promoter

who is interested in a faucet paying in TOKC?
It’s a pity that I missed the best selling opportunity so that i have to HODL until tothemoon, but good news is i still get tokyocoin everyday by mining.
You can`t mine it. The only one way to get it for free is to buy some coins and wait for POS. If you haven`t coins - you can`t get anything without buying.
Activity: 350
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
It’s a pity that I missed the best selling opportunity so that i have to HODL until tothemoon, but good news is i still get tokyocoin everyday by mining.

tokyocoin is POS coin how to mine?
Merit: 10
I read about TokyoCoin, and found this is a new electronic currency used in transactions in Japan. Does the team plan to expand TokyoCoin to the world market?
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
It seems of this plan will be preferably in the measurable future!
 Good luck team!
you're right so I just hold you this coin because after this year or after olympic will grow.
It seems that after olympic noone will need it. The main chance is a good promotion right now and then we can see tothemoon next year. But i don`t see active promotion.
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
It seems of this plan will be preferably in the measurable future!
 Good luck team!
you're right so I just hold you this coin because after this year or after olympic will grow.
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
Hi Dev, I would like to check if you already released the future roadmap for your Project and what are the other plans like some major exchange to list TOKC? Any one thing the website is down for maintenance? I never see any updates on your twitter account.

dev not update on twitter after march

we don't know dev doing
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
I'm not a miner, so I'm always interested in projects with POS algorithm. And as you know, perhaps the project itself will be in great demand in the future in the cryptocurrency market. But I really don't like projects where coins are distributed to the community. Such coins are then very long lying at the bottom.
Really, this is a rare coin. I have never seen before such a coin with only the POS and airdrop. But as a said several times - this coin needs a promotion.
that's true, because we've been blessed by airdrop and this Coin's Proof of Stake, but we still have to promote it.
Activity: 692
Hi Dev, I would like to check if you already released the future roadmap for your Project and what are the other plans like some major exchange to list TOKC? Any one thing the website is down for maintenance? I never see any updates on your twitter account.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
A very interesting project. Node revenue is very good.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
I'm not a miner, so I'm always interested in projects with POS algorithm. And as you know, perhaps the project itself will be in great demand in the future in the cryptocurrency market. But I really don't like projects where coins are distributed to the community. Such coins are then very long lying at the bottom.
Really, this is a rare coin. I have never seen before such a coin with only the POS and airdrop. But as a said several times - this coin needs a promotion.
Coin need some love, not only promotion  Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Pages:
Jump to: