Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS][TOKC] TokyoCoin - New PoS Algorithm | FREE Airdrops - page 9. (Read 102071 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 4
It is no sense for masternodes in this blockchain - every UTXO already is masternode
Activity: 2338
Merit: 750
вoт интepecнo..cкopee вceгo мacтepнoдoй, вce иcпopтят
Hello bro what is this word? I know that you will be using the translator.
He is telling about masternode. He is going through that it will be a problem. But as for me - it can promote coin and attract investment.
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
Hello bro what is this word? I know that you will be using the translator.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Well, i'm hold some Tokyo till now, it's very long way for this coin I think  Smiley
nice idea, because me too I hold now for the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Well, i'm hold some Tokyo till now, it's very long way for this coin I think  Smiley
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
All I can say is that we Tokyocoin hodlers should never give up on this coin. We have been through the best parts and the worst parts of the coin. What it needs now is more awareness to the public so that many more will be able to learn about the coin and invest on it. I will surely never give up on this guys. Just chill.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
Amazing this coin will have listed in coinmarketcap sooner o later will grow it surely.
And will continuing to promote this coin for the future.
wow great,TokyoCoin will  start signature campaign in the forum ?
signature campaign will help spreat TokyoCoin.
whether with a campaign will also raise the price to the moon?
and when the campaign will start.
If you will read the post more attentively - you can see, that this is just wish. The coin needs more promotion and some bounty campaign or airdrops can help with it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
whether with a campaign will also raise the price to the moon?
and when the campaign will start.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
Activity: 28
I agree with you. TokyoCoin needs more promo and social media exposure. If dev will properly lead this activity, we should help TOKC be exposed on our twitter and facebook or any other social media to our followers and friends. I think we should do it and maybe this coin will moon. Have a nice day everyone. Happy stakings! Wink
It will be great if TokyoCoin team decide opening signature campaign in the forum to spread it out.
Such a massive campaign will help to make TokyoCoin more famous.
I love POS projects. Looking forward to stake long term.
POS projects costs nothing for only magic word "POS". It needs goal, usability, promotion. Here there is no promotion at least. May be dev ought to organize some bounty campaign.
Its good to us, maybe all of this our suffering to hold this coin, someday will there have a value.
POS projects costs nothing for only magic word "POS". It needs goal, usability, promotion. Here there is no promotion at least. May be dev ought to organize some bounty campaign.
Activity: 126
Activity: 116
Merit: 4
anyone encounter desktop wallet not syncing? i just download the wallet but got stuck and not syncing at all. advise and suggestions will be much appreciated.

guys good day... can help me because my wallet is no longer syncing. there have an idea?
Keywords for this problem are:
tokyocoin.conf, addnode, tokc_install.exe

For users, who have troubles with new installations of TOKC wallet, such as syncing, there is unofficial TOKC Windows installer:
https://tokyocoin.xyz/info/tokc_install.exe
It contains proper tokyocoin.conf file and actual peers.dat
After extraction it creates shortcut on desktop
thank you for your giving a link, it will help me but others.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
anyone encounter desktop wallet not syncing? i just download the wallet but got stuck and not syncing at all. advise and suggestions will be much appreciated.
Activity: 10

.. i dont see the point if the DEV goes into this project, and dont finish it...

The price is so low that he dont get anything ... from this point of view... only if project lives the price will go to the moon... 

thats why i belive that dev is working in this next two year till Tokio ... 

.. it is a long term investment

but everybody decide by himself... This is not an impulse to buy, just my opinion
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
This coin has a much bigger community in relation to devs recruitment. for me, it is very fascinating.
really would be a good bit more involvement by devs.
if anyone has any further information from the team behind TOKC?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
This thread will active very know, the question is. the trading of this coin will available in yobit?
This coin has long been in yobit, but now the price is very low, and it runs long enough, and cause my assets stuck in this coin.
Price is changing all time that the coin is in yobit. I saw it from 3 to 115 satoshi and don`t sure that I have seen maximum. The coin need promo and some more activity from dev.

I agree with you. TokyoCoin needs more promo and social media exposure. If dev will properly lead this activity, we should help TOKC be exposed on our twitter and facebook or any other social media to our followers and friends. I think we should do it and maybe this coin will moon. Have a nice day everyone. Happy stakings! Wink
Pages:
Jump to: