Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS][TOKC] TokyoCoin - New PoS Algorithm | FREE Airdrops - page 5. (Read 102071 times)

Activity: 2338
Merit: 750
Why not. It's quite possible. TOKC is still tradeable, POS is working perfectly and really gives 200% annual gain. My airdroped 5.5k TOKC grew into more than 15k. By 2020 year it can be about 60-70k

today can tradeable but i not sure it can trade until 2020 or not.

because only 1 exchange and yobit is not bit exchange maybe one day they delist it.
Yes, you are right. But as for me - it cost nothing, so it`s not a problem if at 2020 it will cost nothing again. Its problem just if you bought it for hodl. All others, who got it by airdrop or traded well - at least havent lost anything. And if trading was good - this coin gave lots of chances for a good trade profits.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Maybe this could be a scam or not, I don't know. But I got the airdrop before and it's real airdrop. The wallet is still getting rewards for staking. So I guess the network is still working. Yet the problem here is that the developer(s) of TokyoCoin is not active here. We can't tell what really happened with him/her/them. Now I still hope all is well with TOKC despite a somewhat bleak future for this coin.
Yes, i`ve got it as the first airdrop and now getting POS. The highest price was 110 sat if i remember correctly. But this coin is trading only on yobit and this exchange is famous for its pump/dump activity with unknown coins. There is a chance that TOKC was listed by themselves for such manipulation. This is one more reason why we need dev activity. The wallet also have no changes for a long time.

The same situation, also I keep coins from airdrop and running POS. I think I do not saw devs here after coin launched. But wallet working well in relation to some others coins.
After Yobit invest box, the price has dropped pretty and there was certainly some sort of manipulation from the devs side
May be it works well because noone have interest to break it? And devs have no interest to improve anything in the wallet? I have not a large amount of the coins and decided not to sell them at top price but just POS and wait to the Olympic Games. May be this coin would not be in use during them, but the same name can help to sell it high price.

maybe 2020 before  olympic price of TOKC is rise and everyone will sell it.

Why not. It's quite possible. TOKC is still tradeable, POS is working perfectly and really gives 200% annual gain. My airdroped 5.5k TOKC grew into more than 15k. By 2020 year it can be about 60-70k

today can tradeable but i not sure it can trade until 2020 or not.

because only 1 exchange and yobit is not bit exchange maybe one day they delist it.
Activity: 405
Merit: 136
Maybe this could be a scam or not, I don't know. But I got the airdrop before and it's real airdrop. The wallet is still getting rewards for staking. So I guess the network is still working. Yet the problem here is that the developer(s) of TokyoCoin is not active here. We can't tell what really happened with him/her/them. Now I still hope all is well with TOKC despite a somewhat bleak future for this coin.
Yes, i`ve got it as the first airdrop and now getting POS. The highest price was 110 sat if i remember correctly. But this coin is trading only on yobit and this exchange is famous for its pump/dump activity with unknown coins. There is a chance that TOKC was listed by themselves for such manipulation. This is one more reason why we need dev activity. The wallet also have no changes for a long time.

The same situation, also I keep coins from airdrop and running POS. I think I do not saw devs here after coin launched. But wallet working well in relation to some others coins.
After Yobit invest box, the price has dropped pretty and there was certainly some sort of manipulation from the devs side
May be it works well because noone have interest to break it? And devs have no interest to improve anything in the wallet? I have not a large amount of the coins and decided not to sell them at top price but just POS and wait to the Olympic Games. May be this coin would not be in use during them, but the same name can help to sell it high price.

i forget my wallet password  Huh what the procedure to get my wallet password back....
waiting for the help!!!

it hard to help maybe you try to remember you password by yourself.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098

The highest price is around 220 in early hit exchange and we not see dev activity long time.

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
Activity: 325
Merit: 10
We have just words of the dev. It was airdropped fully, exclude premine. And there is no any activity or promotion yet. I cant say really, but looks like dev caught the name firstly and then decided to get profit announcing that the coin can be an official coin of the Olympic Games 2020. But i havent reed any information about using cryptocurrencies in OG 2020.
I doubt it, and after reading your thread, I have a feeling that this one might be a real scam.
I will spend my time to search with Google to find out more about this one.
Thanks for your hints on TokyoCoin and its vague potential relations to OG 2020.
No one knows. It may grow huge due to the Tokyo Olympic Games. But i dont see any activity from devs. The Yobit is an only exchange for a year or two and nothing changes yet. There are no updates, no promo, no any actions to attract attention from devs. community is passive too. There are some activity in telegram as i heard, but i don`t sure is it so really.
What?
Tokyo Olympic Games and Tokyo Coin, are they really correlated each other?
I guess you implied about the correlation of them in the past, not now.
We have just words of the dev. It was airdropped fully, exclude premine. And there is no any activity or promotion yet. I cant say really, but looks like dev caught the name firstly and then decided to get profit announcing that the coin can be an official coin of the Olympic Games 2020. But i havent reed any information about using cryptocurrencies in OG 2020.

yeah after dev airdrop update wallet one time.

and never see him again
No one knows. It may grow huge due to the Tokyo Olympic Games. But i dont see any activity from devs. The Yobit is an only exchange for a year or two and nothing changes yet. There are no updates, no promo, no any actions to attract attention from devs. community is passive too. There are some activity in telegram as i heard, but i don`t sure is it so really.
What?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
Hello all. I hope everything is still fine with TokyoCoin (TOKC). By the way, do any of you guys know where to download the latest wallet? Or is there even a new wallet available for download?
Does the dev of this project still exist?

we don't know  dev Last Active:   01-03-2018

but network is work fine  pos is work fine.

if dev not show up anymore maybe it time for community take over.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
Does the dev of this project still exist?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
i forget my wallet password  Huh what the procedure to get my wallet password back....
waiting for the help!!!
What?

we dont know what dev thinking but dev say

"Tokyo coin is created for the Tokyo Olympics and Paralympic in 2020."
Activity: 325
Merit: 10
What?
Activity: 116
What do you think about masternodes for TOKC?
I think, that masternodes for this coin is unacceptable, because every coin (utxo) is masternode itself
Pages:
Jump to: