Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS][TOKC] TokyoCoin - New PoS Algorithm | FREE Airdrops - page 48. (Read 102264 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Dev didn't appear here, for a period of time so sparked concerns, in fact a lot of supporters community, I think maybe dev busy doing other things, but not the death of the coin.
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
this coin is dead  Smiley

Dead? I don't think so, I would like buy it in the low price in this time, I hope the price drop to @5 and buy it in the low price for the staking.  Grin
There seem to be a lot of supporters of TOKC, and of course I am one of them, and it's a happy thing to be in the wallet POS and watch the coins increase every day.I would also like to buy some from the market at a low price.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Anyone can share the updated node for the new wallet?
My wallet does not synchronize.
I tried the previous nede but it was useless.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Activity: 294
I will vote for you on tradetoshi
Looking forward to seeing your coin exchanged there
good luck
Activity: 350
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
have any news for roadmaps this coin?
Activity: 244
I think its over here. But you can let it stake. Maybe dev cones back with news.
Activity: 213
TdhNBDpg4EnTzLVe41WsGJECP7qc3uENdS
Want this coin to be alive, staking with around 100k. I am even on the richlist, net and wallet works fine, but need some Dev update and future plans. Smiley Whitepaper, roadmap, communication with dev team via slack, telegram or discord.
Activity: 692
Anyone can share the updated node for the wallet? mine never syncing thanks in advance for the one who will assist

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23145970  check page 38 if link fails to get to the right message

Thanks... after it updates and sync a few hour it mined and received me +368.33891977 TOKC  Grin Grin How fast can you mine for staking here?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Anyone can share the updated node for the wallet? mine never syncing thanks in advance for the one who will assist

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23145970  check page 38 if link fails to get to the right message
Activity: 692
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
no more airdrops? only two round and that is all? do you have other plans for promotion

We still do not get a roadmap or even any plans about further development. The price slowly goes to 1 satoshi and there is no response from the devteam. Does Tokyocoin have future?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
no more airdrops? only two round and that is all? do you have other plans for promotion
Activity: 406
D D D Denarius
is this true ! i don't  believe about that , i still watching it on coinsmarket exchange and somebody buy and sell it .
I don't think it's dead either but it would be nice if the coin got listed elsewhere and also if the dev would be more active in the ANN topic with updates.
Maybe create a gitter or discord lobby where a community can live chat with the dev and team.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
is this true ! i don't  believe about that , i still watching it on coinsmarket exchange and somebody buy and sell it .
Activity: 406
D D D Denarius
Do we need to download a new wallet for some reason? Cuz my wallet is still working and staking daily ...
I Don't want to miss out on a coin swap.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
https://owloper.com
I had 10k tokc cause i was guess it would be moon but now it look like just a garbage  Huh  Sad
Pages:
Jump to: