Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 23. (Read 194694 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
A very impressive feature of Potentiam Core and Potentiam Classic, the two main modules on the network will use the tools above to completely redefine the music industry, as we know it today.
Oh, yes, I agree with you, because in this way artists can create and upload music to the platform, which can be quickly accessible to their fans.

Hmm, cool of course, very versatile and interesting platform created for the people!

Users of the platform will also have the opportunity to earn, listening and recognizing their favorite artists. Cool, is not it ?!
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
A very impressive feature of Potentiam Core and Potentiam Classic, the two main modules on the network will use the tools above to completely redefine the music industry, as we know it today.
Oh, yes, I agree with you, because in this way artists can create and upload music to the platform, which can be quickly accessible to their fans.

Hmm, cool of course, very versatile and interesting platform created for the people!
Activity: 40
Blockchain technology can give artists and music lovers financial freedom, which they never knew and did not even suspect that someday this will be possible.

I agree with you, because the team is exerting its efforts to give growing musicians and content creators more access to the music industry and the tools that they need to hear from the masses.

The Potentiam platform wants to use the block chain to encourage artists to connect directly to their fans by demonstrating their talents!

The current state of the music world is very outdated and stored in such a way as to impede the growth of musicians and to save money not where necessary!
Activity: 154
Blockchain technology can give artists and music lovers financial freedom, which they never knew and did not even suspect that someday this will be possible.

I agree with you, because the team is exerting its efforts to give growing musicians and content creators more access to the music industry and the tools that they need to hear from the masses.

The Potentiam platform wants to use the block chain to encourage artists to connect directly to their fans by demonstrating their talents!
Activity: 33

Activity: 39
Very interesting idea, let's see how the guys get with the technical part of the implementation, because we all know how it happens Smiley
Or as an option, just resell those to whom they will definitely be needed.
You can even write down your favorite hit with your voice, why not))

I think that here there may already be nuances and questions among people who own the rights to music)

Then you can write down your music and your words, it will not be any worse. Everything ultimately depends on the desire of man))
One desire of course will be small, because you need some money to buy tokens.

Tokens are not very expensive now, with all the desire you can stock up, then to use for their intended purpose.
Activity: 56

I think that here there may already be nuances and questions among people who own the rights to music)

Then you can write down your music and your words, it will not be any worse. Everything ultimately depends on the desire of man))
One desire of course will be small, because you need some money to buy tokens.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2

Activity: 59

Merit: 1
I wonder how many people will want to try themselves as a superstar?

Now a lot of boys and girls who want to get used to the role of their favorite superstar, so they will definitely have a desire to try.

Of course, especially since it's very easy for young people now, it has something that was not even 10 years ago.
Potentiam is a complex project because it is not so good. It does not have many things like focus, investment, or pr. So that token is not up to the level of trust for the hud.
I wonder how many people will want to try themselves as a superstar?
Today, most promising musicians can not become part of the global music industry.
Innovative solutions are simply necessary for the music industry for further systematic development.
That's why the developers of the decentralized platform Potentiam are confident in the success of their project.
Yes, cooperation within the platform will be maximally transparent and mutually beneficial.
Today, most promising musicians can not become part of the global music industry.
Innovative solutions are simply necessary for the music industry for further systematic development.
That's why the developers of the decentralized platform Potentiam are confident in the success of their project.
Pages:
Jump to: