Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 19. (Read 194671 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Now a lot of boys and girls who want to get used to the role of their favorite superstar, so they will definitely have a desire to try.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I wonder how many people will want to try themselves as a superstar?
copper member
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
Wow, the project now listed on idex.market... and the volume of trades is high.  One more exchanger) I'm watching from the outside, and already want to try.

This is certainly good and if the team will implement everything in good form, then the project will be really successful, and there will be new exchanges, even with large volumes of trades, and I think the price will also please, but this requires time and patience. And of course successes to the project and the team.
Guys, you will agree, even if a very talented musician becomes popular thanks to the Internet, in the end, he will make music not himself but with the help of: the producer, the record company and so on. Thanks to Potentiam such problems in this business will disappear

Internet gives to all us a great opportunity to get a huge audience and communicate with it. Team has created such a project, which can help us
Guys, you will agree, even if a very talented musician becomes popular thanks to the Internet, in the end, he will make music not himself but with the help of: the producer, the record company and so on. Thanks to Potentiam such problems in this business will disappear
Nice to see that  project is being implemented. This means that it makes sense to invest, the price of the PTM will only grow with time.

Constantly the price of the PTM can not all time grow. But you are right. In small steps, the project team is developing Potentiam in a bright future. People can soon will create from the urge and  soul for own audience))
Nice to see that  project is being implemented. This means that it makes sense to invest, the price of the PTM will only grow with time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Really  bad that some creators of the content get their fees through intermediaries…
 Potentiam give opportunity to start with own way in this field) 

Majority of creators get paid through intermediaries. Even when using mediums such as youtube it is all done in a non transparent way. This is why implementing blockchain is a must to show fairness.
A lot of similar projects with a good idea, but you have something that makes you stay for a minute and think about further developments.

We came up with the idea of incentivising our userbase on the Potentiam platform, however we are constantly researching to make sure we will always stay ahead. Potentiam modules on the white paper will not be final as we will continuously evolve to make sure we provide the provide the best possible platform. We will share updates with the community first so make sure you are following us on our social media channels including our telegram (https://t.me/potentiamgroup)
The logic of the project is really very good. The project can safely develop in the same direction. This is a project that I really liked. The idea is gorgeous!

Thank you for the support. We will certainly not disappoint, Potentiam will incorporate music streaming into the platform as some have been unclear about this.
Merit: 2
Really  bad that some creators of the content get their fees through intermediaries…
 Potentiam give opportunity to start with own way in this field) 
I have long subscribed to all the channels of your social networks, I closely follow the news about the project. I like your idea, you are doing something very important for society.
Activity: 154
A lot of similar projects with a good idea, but you have something that makes you stay for a minute and think about further developments.
The logic of the project is really very good. The project can safely develop in the same direction. This is a project that I really liked. The idea is gorgeous!
Cool, you probably have to go through a thorny and long journey. Well done! Apparently the guys are going to success !!

It is very good team are on such a famous listing! It will attract more people to project)) Keep it up!

I think that the idea is unique, I will follow the development! The project deserves to be beaten in the top of the best ICO!

The project is not only an entertaining tool, but also an excellent way of transferring your skills and knowledge to other users.
Cool, you probably have to go through a thorny and long journey. Well done! Apparently the guys are going to success !!

It is very good team are on such a famous listing! It will attract more people to project)) Keep it up!

I think that the idea is unique, I will follow the development! The project deserves to be beaten in the top of the best ICO!
The team came up with some real and step project, so we just need to wait and see how it happens. In general, the idea is cool. so far everything suits me!
I agree who is looking for that one will always find, especially if you are already more experienced user of networks, then you should know what and where to look for, it is better to let money go to something more interesting and promising.

A project that has money, an experienced team and an idea will not force its user to search for information on Google's 100 page. Think!
Merit: 2
I agree who is looking for that one will always find, especially if you are already more experienced user of networks, then you should know what and where to look for, it is better to let money go to something more interesting and promising.
Pages:
Jump to: