Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 18. (Read 194668 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
A very interesting central part of the platform is Potentiam Core, which is created for community, inside of which, everyone can create their own page for further promotion of their creativity, as well as find partners for joint creative projects.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Hope dies last, only time will tell us how many people will be in the ranks of the fans of the project.
It has long been understood that people do not always have enough willpower to keep to the last. But I'm sure that now is not the worst moment. Still going well
Guys fellows, is rapidly moving towards its goal, I hope they have a future. I really want to believe in it.

Of course, they will all be okay, because people will always listen to music and create music!

I'm not really sure that everything is really very good, because they have a lot of competitors.
Activity: 252
Guys fellows, is rapidly moving towards its goal, I hope they have a future. I really want to believe in it.

Of course, they will all be okay, because people will always listen to music and create music!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
In addition, it's very cool that PTM tokens are fixed, this limits the amount of delivery, thus, fraud and deception are eliminated in the future.

As an example: that it can be seen in a large number of growth of the young performers market, which means using PTM tokens that exceed the offer. They provide the potential for growth.

A very promising project and their tokens are even more promising))) Because the owners of PTM tokens can design music
Will I participate in the development of such a project? Definitely - yes! I think the guys have a great future!
Definitely worth buying, because being the owner of PTM, you will be able to put your tokens in the Potentiam Vault store, which will give them special rights and privileges-50% of the fees for the platform, agree, it's not bad)
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Yes, I completely agree with you, because it's cool that there is such a project that allows young performers to occupy their niche in the industry without depending on the intermediaries, and their opinions.

They can create for the urge and  soul)) Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Guys, this is great, because POTENTIAM will create platform where talented people have more opportunities to profit for the development of their interests and talents.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Yes, I agree with you, team has created such a project as Potentiam, which sees the solution of this problem in the development of a decentralized platform.

The difficulty in sharing the royalty payments in the past will all go away with Potentiam. Join the community today on telegram https://t.me/potentiamgroup
Read more about the project on https://www.potentiam.io
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
People can choose: play in old manner with a whole team of producers, a recording team or independently, which will allow not to share the fee with others, and to receive its target audience in large numbers)
I understand that the Potentiam platform allows creative people, new performers and professionals to choose their own destiny, and decide how they should work better!
Thanks to which all problems will disappear, and thus will send the listener directly to the performer, which is very cool!
Yes, I agree with you, team has created such a project as Potentiam, which sees the solution of this problem in the development of a decentralized platform.
But guys, you will agree, even if a very talented musician becomes popular thanks to the Internet, in the end, he will make music not himself but with the help of: the producer, the record company and so on ..

In fact, yes, the Internet gives us a great opportunity to get a huge audience and communicate with tham.
It is very sad that the creators of the content get their fees through intermediaries… Good that team found an alternative how to solve this problem.

And everybody can start with own way in this field) Everybody can buy some token and start to work)
Activity: 154
It is very sad that the creators of the content get their fees through intermediaries… Good that team found an alternative how to solve this problem.
Now a lot of boys and girls who want to get used to the role of their favorite superstar, so they will definitely have a desire to try.

Of course, especially since it's very easy for young people now, it has something that was not even 10 years ago.

Then you can write down your music and your words, it will not be any worse. Everything ultimately depends on the desire of man))

One desire of course will be small, because you need some money to buy tokens.

Tokens are not very expensive now, with all the desire you can stock up, then to use for their intended purpose.
You can even write down your favorite hit with your voice, why not))

I think that here there may already be nuances and questions among people who own the rights to music)
Now a lot of boys and girls who want to get used to the role of their favorite superstar, so they will definitely have a desire to try.

Of course, especially since it's very easy for young people now, it has something that was not even 10 years ago.

Then you can write down your music and your words, it will not be any worse. Everything ultimately depends on the desire of man))

You can even write down your favorite hit with your voice, why not))
Pages:
Jump to: