Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 21. (Read 194671 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I hope the team Potentiam can add a token to several tens of exchanges, then the volume of trades will be huge and the token will grow in price even during the drawdown))
Merit: 2
While the market is losing the value of all the crypto currency - it's time to look for suitable listings and quickly! Because usually on such drawdown people are bought tokens))
Yes, I also noticed that usually people show a huge interest in tokens exactly when the price decreases. For the reason that you can buy very cheap))
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
While the market is losing the value of all the crypto currency - it's time to look for suitable listings and quickly! Because usually on such drawdown people are bought tokens))
As I can see - guys are on topbtc.com for listing votes now. And it’s really cool news from the Potentiam project, because new listing - more trading volume!

Yeah $105 million daily volume on top btc! Its really great result for young exchanger. So I hope with time it’s will be even more)) I hope to take a part))
As I can see - guys are on topbtc.com for listing votes now. And it’s really cool news from the Potentiam project, because new listing - more trading volume!
Extremely high quality! How much you did in the future, you can not even imagine))! Now nothing will stop you. It's better than always. I'm looking forward to when all the updates are already finished and I can check))
The Potentiam project has many prospects, because they have already done a lot and persistently to the end.! For a short period of time, a lot of goals have been achieved and conquered peaks!
Activity: 55
Potentiam team project is very professional and quality, because they constantly inform the participants about the changes in the project.
There were many projects in which there were good ideas, but the team lacked knowledge, resources, perseverance to achieve results. I think this time it will bypass me.
I want to see the final result already without any glitches and flaws, you're right, it's better to wait and not waste time on the hack.
I think that this time they will be able to do much brighter and more professional. And in the near future everyone will be able to enjoy all the delights of the platform)
Activity: 56
 Potentiam team project is very professional and quality, because they constantly inform the participants about the changes in the project.
 I want to see the final result already without any glitches and flaws, you're right, it's better to wait and not waste time on the hack.
 I heard that guys are doing their platform! When can I finally test it? When the trial version starts, it's very interesting what happens with this.
team in Potentiam has many years of experience in the music industry, which is very rare.

They have a deep understanding of the problems that the music industry is facing. I think and I hope that the guys will not have problems.

Yes, it's very cool, because they already have an understanding of what they want, they have studied the main mistakes that will not be made.
It is very important for me that all my actions and data are safe.
When we use technology, online space needs to remain secure, Potentiam has a mechanism to protect users and control fraudulent activities that can occur on the platform.
Yes, I think you're not the only one, because I think each of us had a bitter experience with this kind of projects that were a good idea, a good result, but in the future something went wrong.
team in Potentiam has many years of experience in the music industry, which is very rare.

They have a deep understanding of the problems that the music industry is facing. I think and I hope that the guys will not have problems.

Yes, it's very cool, because they already have an understanding of what they want, they have studied the main mistakes that will not be made.
When we use technology, online space needs to remain secure, Potentiam has a mechanism to protect users and control fraudulent activities that can occur on the platform.

we will see what will happen and what it will lead to Tongue

Well, from the mistakes of niko is not insured, so here on the run is not necessary. I think with time and so everything will become clear!

Activity: 56
Pages:
Jump to: