Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 20. (Read 194671 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Well, you understand that this is just a waste of time and money, which in the initial stages can not be categorically undermined by the project, it is an extra waste of money.
Activity: 14
Therefore, it is necessary not only to update the information on the official website, but also to create a news platform, the freshest, so that the information / arrived 24/7 and everyone could read what they are interested in in an accessible form.

Activity: 154
It is very important to make such updates, in which a member of the team tells about upcoming updates. It's very important to me.
Yes, I agree with you, this adds confidence that everything will happen exactly as expected))
I just encountered such cases, when the project seems to be interesting, promising, has a good coordinated team, but the news as a cat cried, well, nowhere is it, and it worries and the desire to work with them is lost.

Yes it happens and this, very often, or simply independent experts write a review of the project and indicate not very accurate information that confuses.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
It is very important to make such updates, in which a member of the team tells about upcoming updates. It's very important to me.
Yes, I agree with you, this adds confidence that everything will happen exactly as expected))
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
I like the UI and the design of the application from Potentiam, but whether the application can be downloaded in the Appstore and installed on the smartphone, because I am looking for information on the website there is nothing to explain about it.
Merit: 2
This depends on both the price of bitcoin and the diligence of developers. An important point is the opportunity to stay on the market in any way.
Yes, the main thing is to go through the summer, then it will be much easier. I hope that such an opportunity will be. I want to believe it!
This depends on both the price of bitcoin and the diligence of developers. An important point is the opportunity to stay on the market in any way.
Activity: 56
It will be good when the guys show their platform)) Then there will be a growth in the token, I really hope so)) Because the project is promising and it will have a place under the sun.
Activity: 55
Well done, it's nice to see that the project is alive and there is always something new! This is a great opportunity to survive the drawdown of bitcoin))
Yes, this is another drawdown prices will kill many projects. I think that Potentiam has a good strategy, how to survive this falling of market...
I do not think that the price drop will be delayed for a long time. The fastest growth is nearer to winter. Precisely not in the summer. Scary at such moments ...
Well done, it's nice to see that the project is alive and there is always something new! This is a great opportunity to survive the drawdown of bitcoin))
Yes, this is another drawdown prices will kill many projects. I think that Potentiam has a good strategy, how to survive this falling of market...
Now their token can be purchased on a large number of exchanges, I do not understand why they need one more ... It seems that the guys have everything and so well))
It's obvious that Potentiam developing the project and they want their platform to be full of people, namely, the opportunity to purchase a token on a large number of exchanges will help them.
Now their token can be purchased on a large number of exchanges, I do not understand why they need one more ... It seems that the guys have everything and so well))
Merit: 2
Well, I heard that the guys recently got in line on one of the coolest exchanges and expect when their turn comes)) If they get the right amount of votes, they will get listed.
Is there any news about the project? I have not heard the news for a long time. I want to understand how the guys are doing and I want to know when the platform will be ready.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
The music industry is crashing, and projects of this nature give hope to creative people, maybe the last chance.
Activity: 56
And you now have a bounty company? I just can not find detailed information anywhere on the forum. Therefore, I think that you will have more activity in social networks if you run a bounty company))
Activity: 55
Guys and so keep ahead of their competitors, this is particularly noticeable from the outside. I hope that they will not stop at what they have already achieved. Only forward!
It's nice to watch the project develop every day and the guys try to do something better than the rest! This is very motivating for the reason that they will be ahead of their competitors.
Interesting your logic of course)) What concerns growth during the drawdown, I'm not sure, because Bitcoin falls and he pulls all the other prices behind him.
Pages:
Jump to: