Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 51. (Read 194694 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Why not, this business is always relevant. The development of new tools is always good. And the most interesting is that you never know what exactly it can grow and bring in excess of profits.

I agree with you, the prospects for this business are simply huge, so that's still to come. And I think it's worth taking part in the project, as long as there is an opportunity
Activity: 67
 Why not, this business is always relevant. The development of new tools is always good. And the most interesting is that you never know what exactly it can grow and bring in excess of profits.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
If the performer wants to use the services of the platform, he will do it. All the same it will be ten times cheaper than the usual algorithm.

It is difficult to talk about the superiority of the platform before the traditional methods of development in this business. But it looks very good. I hope everything will be the same and in practice.
If the performer wants to use the services of the platform, he will do it. All the same it will be ten times cheaper than the usual algorithm.
I think that it is important for everyone that the project would become more and more popular! Then it will be good for everyone

Accordingly, the development of the project is equal to the growth of the token on the exchange. But for users it will mean more expensive services. For an investor cool of course)))
Activity: 252
I think that it is important for everyone that the project would become more and more popular! Then it will be good for everyone
Then the cost of the token will also grow .... So there is sense in development. I hope, guys will gayn success.
I say as a token holder))
Activity: 98
You have a great project. Thank you for help, you are very careful ! Young artists are very fortunate that they will have such a cool opportunity. Have a nice evening!

That's right, it will be easier for the guys. On the other hand, I think that many people will use the platform for entertainment.The main thing is that the project would be popular and in demand.
Activity: 70
As I understand, there some exchengers onwich I can buy PTM tokens. And what is the cost of the coin and where is it better to buy it?
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Did you guys see that PTM token is traded on the bitpaction? The volume of trading is also growing, great news!
Very cool, because in the modern world is very difficult to break through without the help of certain professionals in their field. So Potentiam is the hand of helping young musicians.!

No less important is what Potentiam will create in order to give voice to new artists in the music world, and to all those who love their work)
 Very cool, because in the modern world is very difficult to break through without the help of certain professionals in their field. So Potentiam is the hand of helping young musicians.!
Potentiam are fine fellows, because they are engaged in a very good deed, and thus, creating this project, help beginners break through in this type of business and become independent.
guys and you knew that the company's history is very long-term, because the founders of Potentiam worked in the field of music management for a number of years!

And what they do?

Sure, they understanding all the difficulties associated with promoting new musicians-beginners. I read the history of creating this company and found very interesting information that in 2016 they founded the Britznbeatz music edition.
That company help to find and promote musicians who gain respect in their audience)
Activity: 112
guys and you knew that the company's history is very long-term, because the founders of Potentiam worked in the field of music management for a number of years!

And what they do?
Cool! I like it, good idea! This will attract young performers to the platform
What is the most attractive in the Potentiam platform?
So this is complete decentralization! In addition, security and integrity is provided by cryptographic algorithms. Trust is above all!
Interesting, a very wholesome social project. My only thing is, with how the music industry right how do you really think that you guys could hold up compared to the others? How popular would it be with how segregated the audience are?
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Did you know that
PTM owners have the option to stake their tokens in the Potentiam Vault which will earn them special rights and privileges (50% of platform fees generated).

Yes, this is a unique opportunity to be the holder of tokens and to receive from this a huge share of profits. This is cool I think
And besides, you do not need to do anything, just tokens are introduced as in bank and they benefit you, this is an incredibly cool possibility)))
And who knows, when such function will be available and how many tokens for this?

I, too, are interested in this issue. While the value of the token is good, I would buy it and put it in the cell.
Did you know that
PTM owners have the option to stake their tokens in the Potentiam Vault which will earn them special rights and privileges (50% of platform fees generated).

Yes, this is a unique opportunity to be the holder of tokens and to receive from this a huge share of profits. This is cool I think
And besides, you do not need to do anything, just tokens are introduced as in bank and they benefit you, this is an incredibly cool possibility)))
And who knows, when such function will be available and how many tokens for this?
Pages:
Jump to: