Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 53. (Read 194694 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
As I understand this platform allows creative or not people, new/old performers and professionals to choose their own destiny, and decide how they should work better!
Activity: 70
It is very sad that the creators of the content get their fees through intermediaries… But really great that Potentiam team created this project, and will help people to gain success.
Sure man, soon everybody will be available start on the own way in music industry) Now even if a very talented musician becomes popular thanks to the Internet, in the end, he will make music not himself but with the help of: the producer, the record company and so on ..
In fact, I agree with you the Internet gives us a great opportunity to get a huge audience and communicate with it on an equal footing. But musicians must to make music with record companies, an they need managers...
 I know team has created such a project as POTENTIAM, which sees the solution of this problem in the development of a decentralized platform.
Activity: 32
I find the idea of monetizing (tokenizing, hehe) the artists' efforts great overall, but in this particular case 99% of funds seem to be needed to be spent on marketing to end users.

No income for artists if the platform is not #1 streaming service, right?

But the advantage of having blockchain built-in with the fact of all streams being paid provable by the means of any block explorer is just great! Congrats!
Maybe thank's that, they can provide the lowest rates so that users can gain momentum within the social media community and receive the maximum commitment and exposure.
And also members can receive monetary rewards when actively participating in the community. It has a feed algorithm that allows users to see what option they want.
Thanks to this, young artists will be able to make a good profit. It's very cool, a great opportunity to earn on own talent!
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Maybe thank's that, they can provide the lowest rates so that users can gain momentum within the social media community and receive the maximum commitment and exposure.
And also members can receive monetary rewards when actively participating in the community. It has a feed algorithm that allows users to see what option they want.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Founders of Potentiam has over 75 years of music industry experience! So, they know the complications of promoting new artists and created Potentiam to assist them in their musical development.
75 years it's very serious... I think they have unique experience. Also 75 years its too much. They almostmost be very old guys...
Activity: 154
Founders of Potentiam has over 75 years of music industry experience! So, they know the complications of promoting new artists and created Potentiam to assist them in their musical development.
Activity: 67
As I now, Potentiam was made for indie musicians wanting to receive more advertising and exposure for their music.  And now thay wiill get that!
You right, platform aimed at indie artists, Potentiam makes an innovative platform also for bloggers, fans musicians, through its innovative token system.
Absolutely true, for every user is important and valuable protection of privacy and security of his own wallet! Team will use latest technology in trade and innovation, tand will get best result.
But it's will be possible to used for musicians from another genre of music. Maybe not only for musicians)))
Activity: 98
As I now, Potentiam was made for indie musicians wanting to receive more advertising and exposure for their music.  And now thay wiill get that!
You right, platform aimed at indie artists, Potentiam makes an innovative platform also for bloggers, fans musicians, through its innovative token system.
Absolutely true, for every user is important and valuable protection of privacy and security of his own wallet! Team will use latest technology in trade and innovation, tand will get best result.

Guys, the cost of the token is very low. And I have opportunity tobuy a few.. How do you think- worth buying now ??
Yes, now is really not a bad opportunity to get a token with good price. To buy tokens - a long time to think is not necessary, otherwise, everyone will buy out)))
Any purchase should be well considered. If an expensive purchase then you need to think long. All in your hands, think OWN HAD

Guys, the cost of the token is very low. And I have opportunity tobuy a few.. How do you think- worth buying now ??
Activity: 252
To be honest, I also doubted a little earlier that such things can be realized. But I saw that there is PTM in the 6 markets, and I realized that this is real. Doubt fell away.
Guys, work hard. I'm waiting for when they will succeed. Throw away your doubts, similar platforms are there, the implementation is not so complicated. as you might think.
Activity: 770
Merit: 105
As for me it is a weak project and if the developers will not work harder on it then it can be forgotten forever
When are the plans for the team to enter the stock exchanges?And which ones?
PTM is already trading on the stock exchange at full speed. This is good news! Have you seen volume?

Cool, did not know that the token is already on the exchange! I want to try how it works))  but where is the token trading?

At the exchange https: //bitpaction.com, there is paired with ether and bitcoin. Interesting project, I would like to see the implementation of the platform.
PTM is already trading on the stock exchange at full speed. This is good news! Have you seen volume?

Cool, did not know that the token is already on the exchange! I want to try how it works))  but where is the token trading?
Pages:
Jump to: