Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 54. (Read 194694 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
PTM is already trading on the stock exchange at full speed. This is good news! Have you seen volume?
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
In the bounty program can I still participate? When will the bounty program be completed? And where can I get acquainted with the award and terms of participation?
Activity: 140
It turns out that the token will be used inside, you can order services for it. Right?

the price will grow in the event that the token will be used. But so far the platform is under construction.

So is it a very good opportunity that it would be cheap to buy a token?
Activity: 252
It turns out that the token will be used inside, you can order services for it. Right?

the price will grow in the event that the token will be used. But so far the platform is under construction.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Yes, that's right, it's for the PTM token) And that's good, because the token will then be used and its price will rise.
Potentiam PTM tokens are the platform’s backbone and will serve as the medium of exchange for all platform transactions.
Activity: 154
A lot of praiseworthy reviews. Is the project really good? I would wait until they implement the platform, and then already so praised. Although the command works, it can be seen
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Potentiam I am grateful to you for the fact that you are not like your competitors, you are individual! I hope you do not disappoint me....
well thought out project, team of professionals!  hardfull guys, they have all to finish things to the end without empty promises.
Activity: 112
Potentiam I am grateful to you for the fact that you are not like your competitors, you are individual! I hope you do not disappoint me....
It is very sad that the creators of the content get their fees through intermediaries
but the POTENTIAM team found an alternative how to solve this problem and created such a wonderful project!
Yes, very few people boast of this. I personally think that the price is not high now, good moment to buy more. I think it's worth to spend and buy PTM tokens !!!
Activity: 238
It is very sad that the creators of the content get their fees through intermediaries
but the POTENTIAM team found an alternative how to solve this problem and created such a wonderful project!
Activity: 252
A good result for a young token. Everything still ahead. The main thing is that he is already on the stock exchange. On which exchange do you go further?

It is important that people have interest in PTM. As you can see there is a volume of trading. And if people wiil trade more, token will be more popular

There is interest, and when the market is bullish, the token will show us a very good result. Because behind him is the idea and working business.
A good result for a young token. Everything still ahead. The main thing is that he is already on the stock exchange. On which exchange do you go further?
I like that I can buy and sell PTM token. Tell the beginner how to buy a token there. In private, you can or here.

bitpaction, tokenstore, forkdelta and more 3 exchanger, I don't remember. You can look at website.
I like that I can buy and sell PTM token. Tell the beginner how to buy a token there. In private, you can or here.
I've now that PTM  tradet , this is a big advantage, because it's the one with the best moments when people can buy tokens.
There are not enough words to describe how great Potentiam's idea is! There must be more such movements in the world! Also here many similar project, but Potentiam is unique!
Activity: 70
It's nice to see what a huge amount of work is being done every day. I happy that token is already at the exchange! I feel confident that the team is developing the project.
I really like your project,  I heard about Potentiam from my acquaintances, we discussed about Potentiam. They recommended to look at your project
Pages:
Jump to: