Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 55. (Read 194694 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The guys from the Potentiam team are very hardfull on their goals, it's clear from their creations.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Thank you guys for their promptness and desire to develop the project. It is evident that people try hard to achieve the goal.

Thank you for your support we will always continue to respond in a timely manner to all queries. And be transparent to all our processes.
Activity: 154
Thank you guys for their promptness and desire to develop the project. It is evident that people try hard to achieve the goal.
When the team works so quickly and efficiently and smoothly - people are more drawn to the project.
Activity: 168
As soon as I knew that the tokens are on the exchange, I immediately bought a couple of them, and now I'm sure that they will not be wasted and I will sell them at any time
Yes it's cool, it's clear that the project takes care of its community. We can see that we are not deceived !!
Activity: 70
As soon as I knew that the tokens are on the exchange, I immediately bought a couple of them, and now I'm sure that they will not be wasted and I will sell them at any time
A great project that makes you remember the past mistakes, appreciate the present, which gives us such grandiose opportunities to find a much needed balance in the sub-industry of distribution of music and content, and think about future prospects).
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Potentiam is wonderful, very necessary and important project! Many thanks to the authors  for creating such a large and necessary project!
While the BTC goes to the moon, the token can still do x10 or more. There is a reasonable reason - the demand for company services. We'll see what awaits us))
Oh cool, the token is already on the exchange. The team is great! Quickly all done, not delayed with the placement on the exchange of its token
It's very important for me that the team is very fast! It's really cool that they react so promptly and achieve their goals. I am impressed!
Today, incidentally, I also registered on the bitpaction exchange and was pleasantly surprised when I saw the PTM token there! I bought well, for me it's a clever token.
I think the near future will show a good growth token. First, there will be an influx of users, secondly - bitcoin will grow and a token will grow with it.
Oh cool, the token is already on the exchange. The team is great! Quickly all done, not delayed with the placement on the exchange of its token
It's very important for me that the team is very fast! It's really cool that they react so promptly and achieve their goals. I am impressed!
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
I'm trading PTM today, and the bitrate price is great, and it will only be higher!
Yes, the project has good potential. on this cost of the token in the near future will only grow))
Activity: 140
I'm trading PTM today, and the bitrate price is great, and it will only be higher!
Activity: 98
The Potentiam platform will help a lot and will appeal to everyone - composers, producers and performers! Young guys can create masterpieces without special problems
Well, yes, because Potentiam is a global decentralized platform, which is designed to help creative people make their fortunes and build a career. And so many obstacles they have on the way ....

The core of the platform (Potentiam Core) is inherently a universal social network where composers and performers can create their own accounts, and then advertise themselves, search for colleagues for joint creativity, or form musical groups.
The Potentiam platform will help a lot and will appeal to everyone - composers, producers and performers! Young guys can create masterpieces without special problems
Well, yes, because Potentiam is a global decentralized platform, which is designed to help creative people make their fortunes and build a career. And so many obstacles they have on the way ....
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
I know only one project that has entered the stock exchanges and is developing successfully, which means that there are still few competitors in this sphere and you have every chance of being successful
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Does this mean that the project has a future? people are here for this reason)

Yes exactly. The project has a future. I think that when there will be developed platform - Potentiam project will have even more fans. That's exactly how it will be, because the token is already traded on 5 exchangers. Its very simple to buy and sell.
And of course ptm token will fly to heaven. I really hope for this))

Yes, thats a fact. Sit back and enjoy the ride. By the way PTM is traded on 6 exchanges now. Please see the complete list on https://www.potentiam.io
Activity: 67
Does this mean that the project has a future? people are here for this reason)

Yes exactly. The project has a future. I think that when there will be developed platform - Potentiam project will have even more fans. That's exactly how it will be, because the token is already traded on 5 exchangers. Its very simple to buy and sell.
And of course ptm token will fly to heaven. I really hope for this))
Pages:
Jump to: