Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 57. (Read 194694 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
On which exchange is the token traded cheaper than all ??
I don't know, you need to watch. The price is constantly changing. Last week it was cheaper on EtherDelta
Activity: 98
On which exchange is the token traded cheaper than all ??
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
Probably the developers are preparing to release the platform. Because after the successful release there will be a lot of customers.
Activity: 42
And I like the fact that the token is already traded on 5 exchanges. This is very cool for a young project.
complete decentralization - is the best thing that I like in Poentiam! In addition, security and integrity is provided by cryptographic algorithms. Trust is above all!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I am glad that Potentiam Classic will be launched in parallel with the central part of the Potentiam Core platform. Butwhrn it will be...

Hi, please see the details in our timeline on the website(https://www.potentiam.io) and the white paper. And we will endeavour to keep the whole community updated with the development of the project.
Did you knew, that Potentiam Classic will work with voluntary collective investments?
Thay will allow  to raise money for new promising performers, and so thay can buy  a home studio or some thing enother for developt talent!
Activity: 168
I understand that the Potentiam platform allows creative people, new performers and professionals to choose their own destiny, it's cool!
Sure! and they will decide how should work better, in the old manner with a whole team of producers, a recording team or independently.
completely agree with you, because it's cool that there is such a project that allows young performers to occupy their niche, without depending opinions of intermediaries.
I'm sorry, but I do not see how potentiam are going to moove fat-guys. They very much settled on their thrones ...
You'll see for yourself, eventually people will start using the platform. It takes a little time for marketing and PR.
Activity: 70
I understand that the Potentiam platform allows creative people, new performers and professionals to choose their own destiny, it's cool!
Sure! and they will decide how should work better, in the old manner with a whole team of producers, a recording team or independently.
completely agree with you, because it's cool that there is such a project that allows young performers to occupy their niche, without depending opinions of intermediaries.
I'm sorry, but I do not see how potentiam are going to moove fat-guys. They very much settled on their thrones ...
Merit: 2
Activity: 252
It is very sad that the creators of the content get their fees through intermediaries... They pay them bigger part of collect money:(
POTENTIAM team found an alternative how to solve this problem and created such a wonderful project!
even if a very talented musician becomes popular thanks to the Internet, in the end, he will make music not himself but with the help of: the producer, the record company and so on ..
In fact, yes, the Internet gives us a great opportunity to get a huge audience, but the structure still remains the same.
team work on solution of this problem, they has created such project as POTENTIAM
It is very sad that the creators of the content get their fees through intermediaries... They pay them bigger part of collect money:(
POTENTIAM team found an alternative how to solve this problem and created such a wonderful project!
even if a very talented musician becomes popular thanks to the Internet, in the end, he will make music not himself but with the help of: the producer, the record company and so on ..
In fact, yes, the Internet gives us a great opportunity to get a huge audience, but the structure still remains the same.
And the Potentiam now takes off or fell, what do you think?
Project at the stage of developing now, and soon he must take off and show a steep result. This is evidenced by my experience.
Probably now the project is calm, because everything is just ahead. The project is young, everything is just beginning.
Activity: 70
And the Potentiam now takes off or fell, what do you think?
Project at the stage of developing now, and soon he must take off and show a steep result. This is evidenced by my experience.
Merit: 2
Potentiam has every opportunity to grow and develop. As an investor - growth is very important for me.
I think that CMO - Marcus O Adetola is very pleased with the current situation, the project is gaining popularity)
This is only beginning. The development of the platform is still ahead, the project is waiting for many more ups and downs
Activity: 252
Potentiam has every opportunity to grow and develop. As an investor - growth is very important for me.
I think that CMO - Marcus O Adetola is very pleased with the current situation, the project is gaining popularity)
BTC does not grow:(  You will see what this coin is waiting, when the price of bitcoin will grow in x2!
Everyone knows that fact, that the price will grow on everything when the BTC grows, pulls all the other coins behind himself.
Do not forget that the project is developin, and growth depends not only on the course of bitcoin. The cost of the token will grow, because there will be demand of this services.
Pages:
Jump to: