Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 77. (Read 194694 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Large companies will lose huge amounts of money. They simply will not have the opportunity to compete.
And how do they compete? Only the largest will be kept at the expense of the fact that they have regular customers
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Large companies will lose huge amounts of money. They simply will not have the opportunity to compete.
Activity: 69

I really love music. I hope this token to the moon  Grin Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Yes, now is really not a bad opportunity to get a token with goo price. All in your hands Smiley
This is true, any purchase should be well considered. If an expensive purchase then you need to think long.
To buy tokens - a long time to think is not necessary, otherwise, everyone will buy out)))
As Potentiam will eliminate the need for middlemen, PTM token holders have an opportunity to directly control and benefit from the rewards of the music industry.
Activity: 98
Yes, now is really not a bad opportunity to get a token with goo price. All in your hands Smiley
This is true, any purchase should be well considered. If an expensive purchase then you need to think long.
To buy tokens - a long time to think is not necessary, otherwise, everyone will buy out)))
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Potentiam PTM tokens are the platform’s backbone and will serve as the medium of exchange for all platform transactions.
It turns out that the token will be used inside, you can order services for it. Right?
Yes, that's right, it's for the PTM token) And that's good, because the token will then be used and its price will rise.
Yes, the price will grow in the event that the token will be used. But so far the platform is under construction.

So is it a very good opportunity that it would be cheap to buy a token?
Potentiam PTM tokens are the platform’s backbone and will serve as the medium of exchange for all platform transactions.
It turns out that the token will be used inside, you can order services for it. Right?
Yes, that's right, it's for the PTM token) And that's good, because the token will then be used and its price will rise.
Yes, the price will grow in the event that the token will be used. But so far the platform is under construction.
Activity: 252
Activity: 98
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
 Much better than I expected, I knew that you can do it!  you occupy a leading position in the list of my favorite companies ICO!
Activity: 75
Great start! You made the project very cool. Feels professionalism and experience! I hope you do not stop there))
Activity: 238
There is interest, and when the market is bullish, the token will show us a very good result. Because behind him is the idea and working business.
It is very sad that the creators of the content get their fees through intermediaries
but the POTENTIAM team found an alternative how to solve this problem and created such a wonderful project!
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
There is interest, and when the market is bullish, the token will show us a very good result. Because behind him is the idea and working business.
It's more than 15 thousand dollars a day, it's not bad for a new token! An as I expect - it will increase

Yes, that's right, this is the best time to buy, guys, everyone is interested in this, do not miss the opportunity))
Tell the beginner how to buy a token there. In private, you can or here.
A good result for a young token. Everything still ahead. The main thing is that he is already on the stock exchange
It is important that people have interest in him. As you can see there is a volume of trading.
I like that I can buy and sell a token. I feel confident that the team is developing the project. On which exchange do you go further?
It's more than 15 thousand dollars a day, it's not bad for a new token! An as I expect - it will increase

Yes, that's right, this is the best time to buy, guys, everyone is interested in this, do not miss the opportunity))
Tell the beginner how to buy a token there. In private, you can or here.

Pages:
Jump to: