Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 79. (Read 194694 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Well done to the Potentiam team. They are making things happen in the multi billion dollar music industry.
I see you guys have gone on 5 exchanges.

So pleased with you guys!!

ONE TO WATCH
Activity: 224
 Potentiam very hardfull guys, well done, they have all to finish things to the end without empty promises.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0

When will the team start new projects? very interesting what will happen next)
Activity: 210
Potentiam I am grateful to you for the fact that you are not like your competitors, you are individual!

Very well thought out project, guys, professionals! I think it's worth to spend and buy PTM tokens !!!
Activity: 112
Potentiam I am grateful to you for the fact that you are not like your competitors, you are individual!
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Command Potentiam released a very high-quality product, now I'm not in any way dare to regret that I bought a few tokens.
Activity: 154

Team is simply gorgeous, because they conquer the whole world!

Potentiam team is very big fellows, because they do not stand still and conquer new peaks.

Team is simply gorgeous, because they conquer the whole world!
Potentiam is a wonderful, very necessary and important project! Many thanks to the authors for creating such a large and necessary project!

I like that Potentiam does everything on time, no delays on the part of developers.

The guys at Potentiam are very professional in fulfilling their obligations, it's nice to deal with them!
Activity: 112
Potentiam is a wonderful, very necessary and important project! Many thanks to the authors for creating such a large and necessary project!

I like that Potentiam does everything on time, no delays on the part of developers.
Activity: 168
I am very impressed with your company, because you have a very large and diverse target audience. You have done this, have implemented the dream of many users of online.
Like the others have said, I also think that there are plenty of huge advantages as far as Potentiam as concerned,. I do not want to miss out on this opportunity, can't wait to buy some sweet tokens. I can still buy them, right?
Sure, you can buy tokens on bitpactiop exchange
Activity: 131
Like the others have said, I also think that there are plenty of huge advantages as far as Potentiam as concerned,. I do not want to miss out on this opportunity, can't wait to buy some sweet tokens. I can still buy them, right?
Good on you! Immediately noticeable that the case took the professionals. Everything is very thought out and interesting!

There were many projects that had good ideas, but the team lacked either knowledge, or the means, perseverance, to bring the matter to an end. But Potentiam company can achieve the goal
Potentiam company has many prospects, because they have already done a lot and persevere go to the end.!
Activity: 70
Good on you! Immediately noticeable that the case took the professionals. Everything is very thought out and interesting!

There were many projects that had good ideas, but the team lacked either knowledge, or the means, perseverance, to bring the matter to an end. But Potentiam company can achieve the goal
 I like to try something new, I'm waiting for your new discoveries)
Well done! Continue in the same spirit, and soon PTM tokens will be worth their weight in gold))

They are already worth a lot, I see a perspective in these tokens.

Yes, I agree with you, a very good and promising project and the currency will grow by leaps and bounds))
Well done! Continue in the same spirit, and soon PTM tokens will be worth their weight in gold))

They are already worth a lot, I see a perspective in these tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: