Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 88. (Read 194694 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Guys, a very cool project, because Potentiam offers online music streaming platform and community through its website at Potentiam.io.
Very cool web site, thought out to detail, very bright, and easy to use. Grin
Oh, here I personally really like the section where there are new downloads, you can immediately see the new hits))
Yes, the site is really well thought out, very laconic, without unnecessary information and a heap of unnecessary functions and transitions.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Guys, a very cool project, because Potentiam offers online music streaming platform and community through its website at Potentiam.io.
Oh, here I personally really like the section where there are new downloads, you can immediately see the new hits))
Merit: 0
Activity: 238
I think there are a lot of similar projects. I don't know if there are any other different places in this project.
Activity: 182
Potentiam is the reason there's hope in the music industry. The middle man is taking most of the profit. Hopefully rhe project succeeds globally. Time to face the music
Friends, hello to everyone, I've bought a few PTM tokens, and now I'm humming, do they need me, because I do not understand until the end what advantages will I have as a token owner ?! Explain somebody, I will be very grateful.
Do not ask such a silly question and worry, because you can have a unique means of exchanging all transactions of the platform!
You can directly control and benefit and enjoy the music industry!
Honey, you're just lucky, because you have the opportunity to put your tokens in the Potentiam Vault store, which will receive special rights and privileges.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Friends, hello to everyone, I've bought a few PTM tokens, and now I'm humming, do they need me, because I do not understand until the end what advantages will I have as a token owner ?! Explain somebody, I will be very grateful.
Do not ask such a silly question and worry, because you can have a unique means of exchanging all transactions of the platform!
Potentiam is a super cool thing, in a word I really like that the developers have created this kind of social network where composers and performers can create their own accounts for advertising, look for other players to work together.
Quite a good idea to create a new social network, which allows you to find a lot of interesting co-workers and colleagues at work, I'm even very interested!
Yes, it's cool, because on the site of a single-minded people are gathered))) UTB is very convenient!
Naturally, the developers tried to glory, it's very pleasant for such care, for what they create all the comfortable conditions for their users. Thank you!)
Potentiam is a super cool thing, in a word I really like that the developers have created this kind of social network where composers and performers can create their own accounts for advertising, look for other players to work together.
Quite a good idea to create a new social network, which allows you to find a lot of interesting co-workers and colleagues at work, I'm even very interested!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
It is commendable that the given project is based on the blockchain system, it introduces confidence)))
But in this way, with the help of blockchain, we can store information without relying on intermediaries, but at the site relying on the contribution of partners whose security is provided by cryptographic algorithms.
Yes, guys, at the moment it is very important and valuable, because the protection of each of us must be at the highest level.
blockchain will change the system of trust of users to the company, because everything is transparent, clean, and verified)
eleven
It is commendable that the given project is based on the blockchain system, it introduces confidence)))
But in this way, with the help of blockchain, we can store information without relying on intermediaries, but at the site relying on the contribution of partners whose security is provided by cryptographic algorithms.
Yes, guys, at the moment it is very important and valuable, because the protection of each of us must be at the highest level.
Activity: 75
Potentiam developers created a very cool project, because we will be able to see many new talented people with diverse talents)))
Very great advantage is the ability of the performers themselves to earn more because they will be considered independent of the producers and the rest of the team.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Potentiam developers created a very cool project, because we will be able to see many new talented people with diverse talents)))
The guys and you knew that the company's history is very long-term, because the founders of Potentiam worked in the field of music management for a number of years, understanding all the difficulties associated with promoting new musicians-beginners.
Yes, guys are fine fellows, because they are engaged in a very good deed, and thus, creating this project, help beginners break through in this type of business and become independent.
Very cool, because in the modern world is very difficult to break through without the help of certain professionals in their field. So Potentiam is the hand of helping young musicians.!
The guys and you knew that the company's history is very long-term, because the founders of Potentiam worked in the field of music management for a number of years, understanding all the difficulties associated with promoting new musicians-beginners.
Yes, I read the history of creating this company and found very interesting information that in 2016 they founded the Britznbeatz music edition to help find and promote musicians who gain respect in their audience)
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Live performances and shows, hmm this is something new, I wonder if it will help performers and promoters find each other !?
Pages:
Jump to: