Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 87. (Read 194694 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
When the team is working so fast. Effectively and harmoniously - people are more drawn to the project. I see it's here
Activity: 224
Great concept for the project
I trade today PTM, and the price on a bitpaction it's $ 0.21 and it's only going to go higher!
Yes, the project has great potential. on this cost of the token in the near future will only grow))
Oh cool, the token is already on the stock exchange. The team is great! Quickly they did everything, they did not pull out their token
Very fast guys! It's really cool that they react so promptly to the set goals.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
I trade today PTM, and the price on a bitpaction it's $ 0.21 and it's only going to go higher!
Yes, the project has great potential. on this cost of the token in the near future will only grow))
Oh cool, the token is already on the stock exchange. The team is great! Quickly they did everything, they did not pull out their token
Merit: 2
Activity: 154
Cool project. It is very interesting how it will develop further. With pleasure I will observe.
Merit: 10
Activity: 245
Potentiam has a similarity with viberate and Beat
but potentiam has a potential to be one of the top in the near future
Activity: 75
A beautiful and ingenious project, as much, from what Potentiam was created. Strength in unity. The soul is full of gratitude.
Great! An important and necessary project!
Activity: 238
Guys, a very cool project, because Potentiam offers online music streaming platform and community through its website at Potentiam.io.
Very cool web site, thought out to detail, very bright, and easy to use. Grin
Oh, here I personally really like the section where there are new downloads, you can immediately see the new hits))
I love Potentiam for the fact that there is a playlist of music that can be listened to for free)))
it is simply excellent that there are so many fans of quality products gathered here))))
You can search like-minded people to work on upcoming projects, you're not alone)))
Activity: 252
Guys, what features does Potentiam provide?
You've met an unlimited free streaming stream! No then for this question to Potentiam contact)))
You can find many new talented people who have provided the first system of fair play to demonstrate their music.
You have the ability to search for new exciting local actions and connect to them.
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
You've met an unlimited free streaming stream! No then for this question to Potentiam contact)))
You can find many new talented people who have provided the first system of fair play to demonstrate their music.
Guys, tell me, from what age can I use the services of Potentiam?
As far as I know that you must be at least 13 years old to use the services of Potentiam.
Or else you need to have an erection from a guardian or parents.
That's right, it's very good that there is such a rule !!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
As far as I know that you must be at least 13 years old to use the services of Potentiam.
Or else you need to have an erection from a guardian or parents.
Yes, because in this way parents are responsible for the words and actions of the child.
Activity: 238
Guys, a very cool project, because Potentiam offers online music streaming platform and community through its website at Potentiam.io.
Oh, here I personally really like the section where there are new downloads, you can immediately see the new hits))
I love Potentiam for the fact that there is a playlist of music that can be listened to for free)))
it is simply excellent that there are so many fans of quality products gathered here))))
Activity: 252
Pages:
Jump to: