Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 85. (Read 194694 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
They can create for the urge and  soul))
Guys, this is great, because POTENTIAM will create platform where talented people have more opportunities to profit for the development of their interests and talents.
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
What looks like a very interesting project, then what is the relationship between blockchain and music? How does blockchain promote the development of music?
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
They can create for the urge and  soul))
Activity: 168
I understand that the POTENTIAM platform allows creative people, new performers and professionals to choose their own destiny, and decide how they should work better!
People can choose: play in old manner with a whole team of producers, a recording team or independently, which will allow not to share the fee with others, and to receive its target audience in large numbers)
Yes, I completely agree with you, because it's cool that there is such a project that allows young performers to occupy their niche in the industry without depending on the intermediaries, and their opinions.
Merit: 2
I understand that the POTENTIAM platform allows creative people, new performers and professionals to choose their own destiny, and decide how they should work better!
People can choose: play in old manner with a whole team of producers, a recording team or independently, which will allow not to share the fee with others, and to receive its target audience in large numbers)
Merit: 0
But guys, you will agree, even if a very talented musician becomes popular thanks to the Internet, in the end, he will make music not himself but with the help of: the producer, the record company and so on ..
In fact, yes, the Internet gives us a great opportunity to get a huge audience and communicate with it on an equal footing.
Yes, I agree with you, team has created such a project as POTENTIAM, which sees the solution of this problem in the development of a decentralized platform.
But guys, you will agree, even if a very talented musician becomes popular thanks to the Internet, in the end, he will make music not himself but with the help of: the producer, the record company and so on ..
In fact, yes, the Internet gives us a great opportunity to get a huge audience and communicate with it on an equal footing.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I read and saw the roadmap of this project and the progress of this project can really reach the highest. I see this project to be successful in these days, let's support and encourage.
Activity: 154
It is very sad that the creators of the content get their fees through intermediaries…
POTENTIAM team found an alternative how to solve this problem and created such a wonderful project! PTM volume on the exchange is growing
And everybody can start with own way in this field) Everybody can buy some token on
It is very sad that the creators of the content get their fees through intermediaries…
A good result for a young token. Everything still ahead. The main thing is that he is already on the stock exchange
It is important that people have interest in him. As I can see there is a great volume of trading.
Yes, very few people boast of this. I personally think that the price is not high now, good moment to buy more.
soon will be positive news from the crypto-gold, this will somehow affect the PTM trading volume?
A good result for a young token. Everything still ahead. The main thing is that he is already on the stock exchange
It is important that people have interest in him. As I can see there is a great volume of trading.
Yes, very few people boast of this. I personally think that the price is not high now, good moment to buy more.
It is very sad that the creators of the content get their fees through intermediaries
but the POTENTIAM team found an alternative how to solve this problem and created such a wonderful project!
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
It is very sad that the creators of the content get their fees through intermediaries
There is interest, and when the market is bullish, the token will show us a very good result. Because behind him is the idea and working business.
Tell the beginner, how to buy PTM token there. In private, you can or here.
Did you guys see the volume of trading PTM on the bitpaction exchange?
The volume of trading is growing. People are more and more interested in the project. I thought about buying more
Today it's 129 810 PTM - daily volume. Not bad, as for new token

It's more than 20 thousand dollars a day, it's very good for a new token!
Pages:
Jump to: