Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 86. (Read 194694 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Did you guys see the volume of trading PTM on the bitpaction exchange?
The volume of trading is growing. People are more and more interested in the project. I thought about buying more
Today it's 129 810 PTM - daily volume. Not bad, as for new token
this is the best time to buy, guys, everyone is interested in this, do not miss the opportunity))
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
The volume of trading is growing. People are more and more interested in the project. I thought about buying more
Today it's 129 810 PTM - daily volume. Not bad, as for new token
I really like your project, it is very useful and interesting to many people, because I heard about Potentiam from my acquaintances, we discussed about Potentiam.
Thank you for creating this project! It's nice to see what a huge amount of work is being done every day.
There are not enough words to describe how great Potentiam's idea is! There must be more such movements in the world!
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
I like what I can buy and sell a token. I feel confident that the team is developing the project. On which exchange do you go further?
I really like your project, it is very useful and interesting to many people, because I heard about Potentiam from my acquaintances, we discussed about Potentiam.
Thank you for creating this project! It's nice to see what a huge amount of work is being done every day.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Very great advantage is the ability of the performers themselves to earn more because they will be considered independent of the producers and the rest of the team.
As soon as I knew that the tokens are on the exchange, I immediately bought a couple of them, and now I'm sure that they will not be wasted and I will sell them at any time
Yes it's cool, it's clear that the project takes care of its community. We can see that we are not deceived !!
As soon as I knew that the tokens are on the exchange, I immediately bought a couple of them, and now I'm sure that they will not be wasted and I will sell them at any time
Potentiam is wonderful, very necessary and important project! Many thanks to the authors  for creating such a large and necessary project!
A great project that makes you remember the past mistakes, appreciate the present, which gives us such grandiose opportunities to find a much needed balance in the sub-industry of distribution of music and content, and think about future prospects)
Moreover, their tokens have already entered on the stock exchange, this is a very important indicator for the community.
Yes for me it is very important that the token is already on the exchange, it is an indicator that the project is very promising!
It's very cool, I take a part through bounty, got a few tokens, but worried about what to do with them, and now, such a wonderful bonus -  project is on the exchange))
Potentiam is wonderful, very necessary and important project! Many thanks to the authors  for creating such a large and necessary project!
A great project that makes you remember the past mistakes, appreciate the present, which gives us such grandiose opportunities to find a much needed balance in the sub-industry of distribution of music and content, and think about future prospects)
Moreover, their tokens have already entered on the stock exchange, this is a very important indicator for the community.
Yes for me it is very important that the token is already on the exchange, it is an indicator that the project is very promising!
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
While BTC don't go to the moon, the token can still do x10 or more. There is a reasonable reason - the demand for company services. We'll see what awaits us))
Thank you for creating this project! It's nice to see what a huge amount of work is being done every day! This is an amazing idea!
Thank you guys for their promptness and desire to develop the project. It is evident that people work hard to achieve the goal.
Today I also registered on the bitpaction exchange and was pleasantly surprised when I saw the PTM token there! I bought well, for me it's prospective token
I think the near future will show a good growth token. First, there will be an influx of users, secondly - bitcoin will grow and a token will grow with it
Thank you for creating this project! It's nice to see what a huge amount of work is being done every day! This is an amazing idea!
Thank you guys for their promptness and desire to develop the project. It is evident that people work hard to achieve the goal.
Today I also registered on the bitpaction exchange and was pleasantly surprised when I saw the PTM token there! I bought well, for me it's prospective token
Pages:
Jump to: