Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 13. (Read 194668 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
The project is certainly worthy of attention, a very relevant topic!

Yes, the music and entertainment industry will always flourish, it's an obvious fact))
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
Hi guys! Is there any news about the project? I have not heard anything new for a long time.
Well, from the latest news I can recommend reading this article https://medium.com/potentiam/neon-music-the-boldest-brightest-music-discovery-platform-f5f1ddf3db84

So it turns out that the guys already have a real purpose for their token? Well, it's very cool))
Yes, I think that over time they will come up with something else, and it will be much more promising to be the holder of their token.

Even now, being the holder of the TPM token, one can count on the popularity of the future platform. Then and accordingly the cost will grow.
with such a low market,it is better not to sell coins
in this market it is better to buy for a long time ,and be able to earn in the future
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
The project is certainly worthy of attention, a very relevant topic!
Activity: 84
Best listing offer in exchanger like Binance.

WE DECIDE TO LIST 100 COIN/TOKEN FREE OF CHARGES
All user can recommend us best coin/TOKEN for listing.
If you are interested you can pm me or send email to: [email protected].

Feature .

1. Support high concurrency

2. Ten million transaction per second.

3. Sign up with mobile and email.

4. Trader level :VIP Level-1 to VIP Level-6 (no trade fees for VIP Level-6)

5. Free market making option.

the music market is very crowded, and to create a product that will be popular,it will need to invest a lot of effort to developers
The music business has always been crowded. But people want hits, so everyone has chances))
so this project needs more advertising in all social networks to attract a lot of users, and that they stayed there, they need to create something unique and interesting
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Hello to the developers. Maybe I misunderstood, but your project seems to have a long-existing analog, the Viberate platform? Am I wrong?
Now there are a lot of similar even full copies of projects. Because of the relatively new market in the cryptocurrency industry, developers simply may not notice that they are making a copy of the existing project.

There are a lot of projects in different speres. Music is very popular and a lot of moner are in music industry. That is why the idea with blockchain platform in music was used in several ICO.
it will be very difficult to create something special, not like other projects, especially in this industry already a lot of projects, and to create something special and not like the others-it is unrealistic
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Hello to the developers. Maybe I misunderstood, but your project seems to have a long-existing analog, the Viberate platform? Am I wrong?
Now there are a lot of similar even full copies of projects. Because of the relatively new market in the cryptocurrency industry, developers simply may not notice that they are making a copy of the existing project.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
copper member
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
the music market is very crowded, and to create a product that will be popular,it will need to invest a lot of effort to developers
The music business has always been crowded. But people want hits, so everyone has chances))
There is a chance to become a better service of its kind if you come up with just something completely new. Since now only HYIP projects break out to the top of fame.
Recently, projects that have real application have been most successful. without real use of the project will be very sad
real use is very important
but with such great competition, this project will be very difficult to implement

Yes, I have to agree with you that in this competition it will be very difficult to achieve real success, but if the team works hard and is able to attract attention with something exclusive and really interesting, it will probably take some decent place.
People's musical interest will never be lost. In any case, such projects are needed, even if most of them are pacifiers, will remain worthwhile.
music projects are always interesting, but to attract new users of the project,the developers have to do something very interesting and unusual
I hope they have some marketing plan. Mecouse competition in this business is huge!
Surely the business plan is and he probably has the original decisions in the world of music. The music industry is multifaceted.
in this project, there must be very original solutions to attract a lot of users!I would very much like to see the finished product as soon as possible and try it
People's musical interest will never be lost. In any case, such projects are needed, even if most of them are pacifiers, will remain worthwhile.
music projects are always interesting, but to attract new users of the project,the developers have to do something very interesting and unusual
I hope they have some marketing plan. Mecouse competition in this business is huge!
Surely the business plan is and he probably has the original decisions in the world of music. The music industry is multifaceted.
well, if the team started to create its own project, it had to study its market, and add its innovations and improvements
Activity: 33
There is a chance to become a better service of its kind if you come up with just something completely new. Since now only HYIP projects break out to the top of fame.
Recently, projects that have real application have been most successful. without real use of the project will be very sad
real use is very important
but with such great competition, this project will be very difficult to implement
Activity: 33
yeah, people like wen they can use tokens in real lifr))
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
Pages:
Jump to: