Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 12. (Read 194668 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
If I buy a certain number of tokens, then I can participate in the development of the platform?

In what sense in the development of the platform? Are you a programmer or a web designer or marketer? I think that in order to participate it is not enough just to buy tokens ...
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
If I buy a certain number of tokens, then I can participate in the development of the platform?
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
I think that soon growth. But of course you need to look at the project. On its potential. How much it will be in demand.
many people talk about the growth of the market, a lot of video showing the assumption of growth,but this growth is not yet, and there is not even signs and trends, now you can see only the negative trend of the market
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
Many analysts claim that the minimum point of the crypto market has already been passed and now only growth is expected.
I hear it for half a year that will soon begin to grow but this does not happen, and the price is falling more and more.
what is the price of 1 Potentiam now? I am looking for Potentiam tokens not in coinmarketcap, and I saw on their website that they have listed these tokens to IDEX, Mercatox and BiteBTC, they should have been listed on coinmarketcap.
I think that soon growth. But of course you need to look at the project. On its potential. How much it will be in demand.
Of course, everyone already wants to see growth. All participants in the crypto market are tired of the endless fall in the coin rate. The market has been falling for 10 months ...
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I would not say that the price continues to fall. I also think that the lowest price has already been passed. Look at the Bitcoin course.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Many analysts claim that the minimum point of the crypto market has already been passed and now only growth is expected.
I hear it for half a year that will soon begin to grow but this does not happen, and the price is falling more and more.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Very interesting project. It is strange that I did not notice it before. I like the concept of the project. I think that Potentiam has a good perspective!
This project is already a little over a year old. He really impresses with his idea, concept and perspective!
A year is not a long time. Moreover, now the general situation on the market is favorable for entering investments into any project including Potentiam.
just I do not agree with you, such a low level of the market is very frightening investors, they are afraid that the market may go even lower and they will lose money, especially small investors are afraid
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Very interesting project. It is strange that I did not notice it before. I like the concept of the project. I think that Potentiam has a good perspective!
This project is already a little over a year old. He really impresses with his idea, concept and perspective!
A year is not a long time. Moreover, now the general situation on the market is favorable for entering investments into any project including Potentiam.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The music industry is a great area for blockchain use. I think that technology from project Potentia will be in demand.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
The project is certainly worthy of attention, a very relevant topic!

Yes, the music and entertainment industry will always flourish, it's an obvious fact))

On the one hand, yes, but on the other hand, not all people love music and fun;)

Let's not talk about grandmothers, grandfathers and preachers)))

everyone has their own taste and preferences in music,I think this project will take into account all the preferences ,and such people that do not like music, very little
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
On the one hand, yes, but on the other hand, not all people love music and fun;)
If you think so, why did you come to this topic? Music is the soul of many people, although if you do not understand it there is no sense to explain.
Activity: 102
it's a pity, I did not have time to participate in the bounty . The project is cool))
Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Yes, the music and entertainment industry will always flourish, it's an obvious fact))

Let's not talk about grandmothers, grandfathers and preachers)))
Activity: 33
Merit: 0

music projects are very popular, but there is a huge competition in this market,and we need very good ideas for the project to work
Pages:
Jump to: