Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 98. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 101
I don't get Airdrop 11,
don't know why.
kSL
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Cryptotalk.org - get paid for every post!
signature com[ain! really nice news, waiting next week                                                                                         
bad one thing, only one signature i can use on forum, and need to choose best. wait next week and  rules)
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
how many confirm it need for my coins to be mature ? so i can start staking

my txid already have more than 200 confirm but it still not says mature
Activity: 210

Waiting for signature campaign . How many members will be allowed to participate ?
I am waiting for signature campaign too. Are there restricted rules on member ranks to join the campaign? Thanks.

It should be limited to Members and above. But not much details are known atm, you will have to wait.
Activity: 196

Waiting for signature campaign . How many members will be allowed to participate ?
Activity: 378
hello gunka!

any word for upcoming signature program?
I was promised to be announced within two weeks so one week is passed, so may I hope it would be announced this week?
Just this week, the preparation of materials for the company will be completed.
The next week is likely to be off. announcement of the beginning of the conditions and details of its conduct.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
hello gunka!

any word for upcoming signature program?
It was promised to be announced within two weeks so one week is passed, so may I hope it would be announced this week?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
"Akche, Türkiye'nin Dijital Parası"

[/quote]

Is there a specified date range for AirDrop 6 ?
[/quote]
What kind of necropolis is this?
What airdrop where did you read about it?
[/quote]
I did not want to cite the headline at the very beginning, I just showed comments below the developer's main topic.

Laughing, I think people just see a reply and then quote it for some reason.

Yeah, I have reported 5 people in the thread to this point.

I did not want to flood with unnecessary repetitions. I did not know if this was a problem for you and I apologize if I did something wrong. There was no need to report. Good luck. sorry for bad english
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
Why didn't I get coins in last airdrop? My address: ATK5nY8ZZvLb64oBYDZnQhmobteQrFVFvG

There are too many people asking similar question in last 10 comments. The main reason you all did not receive the airdrop because you did not obey the rules and regulations. You must put your address somewhere in the forum as suggested. Anyway, it is too late to do so because airdrop is over.
Hi man!
How the hell could I forget about the placement of the purse AltCom? Cry
And the airdrops will be? I did not participate in any of them. I wish I was!
And how many gave coins in the past airdrop? And maybe there's plans on the new exchanges? I would have bought a few coins))
Good luck for altcom! Smiley
And thanks for the reply

I really hope that developers will open the next extra airdrop for participants? The project looks like interesting, but I dont have rigs.
Activity: 228
Merit: 102
Why didn't I get coins in last airdrop? My address: ATK5nY8ZZvLb64oBYDZnQhmobteQrFVFvG

There are too many people asking similar question in last 10 comments. The main reason you all did not receive the airdrop because you did not obey the rules and regulations. You must put your address somewhere in the forum as suggested. Anyway, it is too late to do so because airdrop is over.
Hi man!
How the hell could I forget about the placement of the purse AltCom? Cry
And the airdrops will be? I did not participate in any of them. I wish I was!
And how many gave coins in the past airdrop? And maybe there's plans on the new exchanges? I would have bought a few coins))
Good luck for altcom! Smiley
And thanks for the reply
Activity: 134
Wow, Alt Community coin's price has bounced back above $5. It's great.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/altcommunity-coin/

Personally, the coin should be listed on other bigger exchanges than Yobit.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/altcommunity-coin/
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
Happy to see how the project is developing into the big one, with the own masternodes in the nearest future!
What is the better way to hold coins in order to get more result of POS staking?
For example, if I have 50 ALTCOMs which way of holding is more profitable: to hold them at 1 address or to split them into 10 addresses with 5 coins on each?

For PoS Staking it is better to send all the ALTCOM tokens to one address. The more tokens you hold the more rewards you will earn, this is what "proof of stake" means.

Let me clarify something: there is no difference between the option when you keep coins on the same address and option when they are at different - IF you do not care about uniting all the coins into 1 block!

If you replace the word "address" with the word "block" in your answer, then everything will be right. Use the coin control function!
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
Can someone maybe make a simulation of MN rewards could be in december if for exemple 100 MN are running at the current market price, let s say 0.0006btc ? thx
How to calculate something when there is no input data available?
Activity: 43
How are people's experience with this coin? Risk vs Potential?

AX1RcsVXen4z7devN49nBmQU1nBpFJNhe2
Activity: 124
Can someone maybe make a simulation of MN rewards could be in december if for exemple 100 MN are running at the current market price, let s say 0.0006btc ? thx
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
ALTCOM AKYfKGnUy7eJs5iF52khPdyNzVMybAy8Yh

This is not correct.
Discord have #airdrop-support-channel where admins (when on) can help with clarifications regarding last airdrop.
There was a lot of cheating and afaik verification/payments still not completed 100%.

Activity: 207
KORE-TOR-PRIVACY https://kore.life/
Guys, whole BCT is flooded with Bots trying to raise account rank, please report them, they simply post things that have no meaning what so ever.
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

Yeah, I have reported 5 people in the thread to this point.

Activity: 537
Activity: 378

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Development Update.

/2i4hLgE]http://[Suspicious link removed]/2i4hLgE

In mid december of 2017, a new feature will be added to ALTCOM.

We have seen a bit of interest in this specific feature and the team can see the idea of having it in as it will help us secure our network even better.

From the 15th of December, ALTCOM will be running with Masternodes as well.

More details about this feature will come within the next 2 weeks.

Is there a specified date range for AirDrop 6 ?
What kind of necropolis is this?
What airdrop where did you read about it?
Pages:
Jump to: