Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 227. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Switch to your pool and see how it works?

I'm mining on it, but even your Casio calculator can handle one person mining on it Cheesy

I see us now there are two Cheesy Divide the coin in half)))))))
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Altcom Address: ATSUMz77ufJrBz7jJtYcESJQq5k5aZj9Xf
is this normal. walet is staking but most of them not confirmed Huh?

Its just normal mate. many conflicted transactions than confirmed, and that was explained by the Dev on earlier posts.
Activity: 182
Merit: 104
Knowledge must be free !
Hey Hamukione,

I've also sent you a pm. Any bounty for linux altcommunitycoind daemon ?
It will be handy for the ones who don't want to stake from windows and already have a linux for staking without GUI.
I'm using it right now for staking and just received the first payment.

http://imgur.com/a/nU2co

We actually don't have a bounty for that kind of wallet.

And I don't think that we will have one.

But I can put it aside for upcoming votes to see if a reward should be given for it.

sounds good, thanks !
Activity: 129
Merit: 11

I'm mining on it, but even your Casio calculator can handle one person mining on it Cheesy
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Hello. My Acc was created at  July 31, 2017 and i marked as red in airdrop2. Can you explain why? So not to miss airdrop 3 etc.
The reason why was simply that your only posts were made in this thread.

When the vote is over on Friday night, then I will place a new vote to let newbies receive airdrops or not.
If the community approves, then you will be able to enter the fourth airdrop.
I hope everyone is fine with that.
//...//

~Hamukione

Oк. Can you add that rule in rule-list of getting airdrop pls? like "10 posts minimum"

Cos now the only rules are : "To receive an Airdrop you must put in your receiving address in your profile text."

and :
"Airdrop 2 is now active and users may apply.
Your account must be older than the announcement thread to apply.
Users who have been banned will not receive a share of the airdrop.
There are 50 spots as usual.
Do not PM me with an address asking for Airdrop, you will be banned."
Try not to blame me in crying. I just wanna figure out all hidden rules.

I am new at mining and got all answers from reading forum, not posting questions, that was asked before me 1k times allready.

Thnx
copper member
Activity: 1358
Merit: 523
is this normal. walet is staking but most of them not confirmed Huh?

After several days of yelling my servers, I managed to implement blake2s to NOMP
Theres still some WIP (work in progress) for some features really missing, but yeah. We have a strong node.js ALTCOM pool now Cheesy

I need your help now at: www.zPools.de - to test if everything runs as smoothly as I expect it will

The pool is up and running. I declared this system as a productive system. Service will not be affected when implementing.

Min Payout: 0.5 ALTCOM || Fee: 1% || Hosted in Germany

Still missing features:
 - "Balance" is not yet implemented
 - "Worker Stat" is not yet implemented
 - "Founder of the last XY Blocks" not yet implemented
 - "Chat" is not yet implemented
 - "FAQ" is not written yet, I have no mood for it Smiley
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
After several days of yelling my servers, I managed to implement blake2s to NOMP
Theres still some WIP (work in progress) for some features really missing, but yeah. We have a strong node.js ALTCOM pool now Cheesy

I need your help now at: www.zPools.de - to test if everything runs as smoothly as I expect it will

The pool is up and running. I declared this system as a productive system. Service will not be affected when implementing.

Min Payout: 0.5 ALTCOM || Fee: 1% || Hosted in Germany || Anonymous Mining

Still missing features:
 - "Balance" is not yet implemented
 - "Worker Stat" is not yet implemented
 - "Founder of the last XY Blocks" not yet implemented
 - "Chat" is not yet implemented
 - "FAQ" is not written yet, I have no mood for it Smiley
Don`t know... but i recieved 25 coins to my wallet, I thought  about 15 (2x5 twitter rewards + 5 coins from 2nd  Airdrop), but 25... It`s soo good)
A little question...
Should I send to myself from time to time my entire balance for a larger stack for PoS?

Yes.
You can see your wallet Amount, on the Inputs.. under Send Tab (if you check the Display coin control Features on the Setting>Option>display)
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Excuse me, I have followed yourTwitter and posted in your Google Docs for Twitter reward days ago and still waiting for the reward Sad

I resubmit in that doc again in case you missed me.
Activity: 96
AWGTkhebkvXB3aDfV999FECbsMTQSAETb7
Hello
My wallet is opened for an hour but still 0 active connections to the altcom network
How to fix this problem?

Through the NAT router. (The ports specified in the config), the skill from 1 connection has increased to 67, only here does the pattern

Can you please explain how? I only have 4 active connection. I used add note and input these addresses 09.230.231.53:26855 ,2.180.25.234:26855 ,213.154.202.174:26855, 37.139.106.112:26855.
Activity: 52
Don`t know... but i recieved 25 coins to my wallet, I thought  about 15 (2x5 twitter rewards + 5 coins from 2nd  Airdrop), but 25... It`s soo good)
A little question...
Should I send to myself from time to time my entire balance for a larger stack for PoS?
Hey Hamukione, will there be another upcoming small campaign for today?
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
Hey Hamukione,

It will be handy for the ones who don't want to stake from windows and already have a linux for staking without GUI.

We actually don't have a bounty for that kind of wallet.

And I don't think that we will have one.

But I can put it aside for upcoming votes to see if a reward should be given for it.

been staking this coin., i have 2 altcom in my wallet so is it still viable to stake? ahaha

Dont waste your electricity . I have 34 Altcom in my wallet, still not getting any coins from staking.

Did you make sure to send all the coins to yourself again so it's one big "block" of coins instead of a lot of small transactions?

This will give you a better chance of staking.

cant sent to own wallet addr even create a second addr by using the windows wallet exe , pop up 0.01 transaction fee press yes
and nothing inside the transactions history ?
thx
If I correctly understand the words Hamukione

There is a wallet for POW
There is a wallet for POS
From wallet to which POW is going, I transfer large amounts to POS.
Then when a lot of translations are collected I will translate from back to POW in order for the amount to be large and one transaction.
There is certainly a commission for the transfer, but it is sufficiently small.

How would you know if the wallet is for POW or for POS? I did transfer to myself but only the fee was reflected in the transaction.
I created from myself
been staking this coin., i have 2 altcom in my wallet so is it still viable to stake? ahaha

Dont waste your electricity . I have 34 Altcom in my wallet, still not getting any coins from staking.

Did you make sure to send all the coins to yourself again so it's one big "block" of coins instead of a lot of small transactions?

cant sent to own wallet addr even create a second addr by using the windows wallet exe , pop up 0.01 transaction fee press yes
thx

Then when a lot of translations are collected I will translate from back to POW in order for the amount to be large and one transaction.

How would you know if the wallet is for POW or for POS? I did transfer to myself but only the fee was reflected in the transaction.

I think it is normal when doing transactions with your own wallets. Im experiencing the same, takes a minute or two for the coins to be transferred
Activity: 96
AWGTkhebkvXB3aDfV999FECbsMTQSAETb7

thx

Activity: 182
Merit: 104
Knowledge must be free !
Hey Hamukione,

Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
Joined the airdrop but I am didn't listed on the list, can you add me dev

But I'm on the list, but marked in red, although I fulfilled all the requirements, but with airdrop flying past me...

Your account was created on the 20th.

Accounts created on the 20th and after will not receive any Airdrops as multi-accounters could just create a lot of new accounts, fill in the details and take all the spots.

That is why no accounts from the 20th and after is allowed.

I am sorry that this is affecting you in a negative way.

I would advise you to keep an eye out on our twitter instead for the small drops we make.
95% of all the people that follow the instructions on twitter receive their small drops.

Hello. My Acc was created at  July 31, 2017 and i marked as red in airdrop2. Can you explain why? So not to miss airdrop 3 etc.

The reason why was simply that your only posts were made in this thread.

When the vote is over on Friday night, then I will place a new vote to let newbies receive airdrops or not.
If the community approves, then you will be able to enter the fourth airdrop.

I hope everyone is fine with that.

About the other post about more drops on Twitter, then that will maybe happen..
The forums will open soon, and if you are active on there, then you should be able to get a lot of coins from posting there.

Updates will come soon.

~Hamukione
Activity: 5
Joined the airdrop but I am didn't listed on the list, can you add me dev

But I'm on the list, but marked in red, although I fulfilled all the requirements, but with airdrop flying past me...

Your account was created on the 20th.

Accounts created on the 20th and after will not receive any Airdrops as multi-accounters could just create a lot of new accounts, fill in the details and take all the spots.

That is why no accounts from the 20th and after is allowed.

I am sorry that this is affecting you in a negative way.

I would advise you to keep an eye out on our twitter instead for the small drops we make.
95% of all the people that follow the instructions on twitter receive their small drops.

Hello. My Acc was created at  July 31, 2017 and i marked as red in airdrop2. Can you explain why? So not to miss airdrop 3 etc.
Jump to: