Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 228. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 373
Merit: 100
Joined the airdrop but I am didn't listed on the list, can you add me dev

But I'm on the list, but marked in red, although I fulfilled all the requirements, but with airdrop flying past me...

Your account was created on the 20th.

Accounts created on the 20th and after will not receive any Airdrops as multi-accounters could just create a lot of new accounts, fill in the details and take all the spots.

That is why no accounts from the 20th and after is allowed.

I am sorry that this is affecting you in a negative way.

I would advise you to keep an eye out on our twitter instead for the small drops we make.
95% of all the people that follow the instructions on twitter receive their small drops.

I do not like forums very much, but your project interested me. Before that, I just read the forum, and here I even registered! And I was considered a multi-account ...
Activity: 266
Hi everyone, I try to add my altcoin adress for airdrop to my profile but I think I can't. So, pls don't pay attention this post. This is just a trial.

Ok, I did it. Now I miss always airdrop activity, I guess when we sleep in Turkey the activity starts. Is there any way to take an alarm for this.

This man: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21047127
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hi everyone, I try to add my altcoin adress for airdrop to my profile but I think I can't. So, pls don't pay attention this post. This is just a trial.

Ok, I did it. Now I miss always airdrop activity, I guess when we sleep in Turkey the activity starts. Is there any way to take an alarm for this.
Activity: 480
Merit: 106

Accounts created on the 20th and after will not receive any Airdrops as multi-accounters could just create a lot of new accounts, fill in the details and take all the spots.

I would advise you to keep an eye out on our twitter instead for the small drops we make.
95% of all the people that follow the instructions on twitter receive their small drops.

I want to point in a few things. Could you make a more easy Twitter campaign with less coin reward? Like the 'stake' twitter is going right now. It was very hard as many of us are newbie won't be able to receive air drop at all because out join date (fair enough, I'm not complaining). Hence, it became 'exclusive only' to who has been on air drop because of the required balance must have high enough hash to 'stake'.
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

But I'm on the list, but marked in red, although I fulfilled all the requirements, but with airdrop flying past me...

Activity: 373

Activity: 154
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
been staking this coin., i have 2 altcom in my wallet so is it still viable to stake? ahaha

Dont waste your electricity . I have 34 Altcom in my wallet, still not getting any coins from staking.

Did you make sure to send all the coins to yourself again so it's one big "block" of coins instead of a lot of small transactions?

This will give you a better chance of staking.

cant sent to own wallet addr even create a second addr by using the windows wallet exe , pop up 0.01 transaction fee press yes
and nothing inside the transactions history ?
thx
If I correctly understand the words Hamukione

There is a wallet for POW
There is a wallet for POS
From wallet to which POW is going, I transfer large amounts to POS.
Then when a lot of translations are collected I will translate from back to POW in order for the amount to be large and one transaction.
There is certainly a commission for the transfer, but it is sufficiently small.
Activity: 266
Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io
been staking this coin., i have 2 altcom in my wallet so is it still viable to stake? ahaha

Dont waste your electricity . I have 34 Altcom in my wallet, still not getting any coins from staking.

Did you make sure to send all the coins to yourself again so it's one big "block" of coins instead of a lot of small transactions?

cant sent to own wallet addr even create a second addr by using the windows wallet exe , pop up 0.01 transaction fee press yes
and nothing inside the transactions history ?
thx
Activity: 149

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Altcom Address: ATSUMz77ufJrBz7jJtYcESJQq5k5aZj9Xf
and so where i can found the link for twitter campaign guys ?
just set my alarm i cant missed again for next airdrop .

Bounty thread link that is in my signature.

There are some details.

Next part of the Twitter follow campaign will be paid out on friday.

I would also recommend people to follow the twitter as we do some small drops on there sometimes.

I will see if I can get a Discord up and running later today.
Should make support easier and then we can collect data to make a nice FAQ to make it easier for new people to understand everything.

~Hamukione
Thanks!

Bounty thread link that is in my signature.

There are some details.

Next part of the Twitter follow campaign will be paid out on friday.

I would also recommend people to follow the twitter as we do some small drops on there sometimes.

I will see if I can get a Discord up and running later today.
Should make support easier and then we can collect data to make a nice FAQ to make it easier for new people to understand everything.

~Hamukione
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Hello
My wallet is opened for an hour but still 0 active connections to the altcom network
How to fix this problem?

Through the NAT router. (The ports specified in the config), the skill from 1 connection has increased to 67, only here does the pattern
Activity: 79
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
Hello
My wallet is opened for an hour but still 0 active connections to the altcom network
How to fix this problem?
Activity: 378
Merit: 102

Why would you waste electricity when you are staking? With Pos you're just waiting, you don't even need to have your computer on.

How will you keep your wallet open in 'stake mode' without computer on ?

You don't need to keep your wallet open all day. Staking coins is all about coin age. So if you occasionally open your wallet in 'stake mode' for a couple of hours it should calculate the amount of coins you have staked based on the age of your existing coins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
All transactions in the "conflicted" stage and it is not known what to do (
Lower ping and more peer connections can give your minted block a higher chance to be accepted by the network.
Conflicted PoS blocks are like orphaned PoW blocks, you just wasn't fast enough)

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Why would you waste electricity when you are staking? With Pos you're just waiting, you don't even need to have your computer on.

How will you keep your wallet open in 'stake mode' without computer on ?
Activity: 70
Altcom Address: ATSUMz77ufJrBz7jJtYcESJQq5k5aZj9Xf
im not qualified again on the second airdrop  Sad , what the reason dev? my acc reg on july and not on august. and also i dont have mutiple acc here. kinda sad being put away like this.
You missed putting your ALTCOM address on your personal text. thats what i can see..
it dosnt metter. Air was at terms you fill in your data. and you should be in time first 50 ppl. but latter dev wright that he's continue for an hour or smth..

AirDrop info:
YOU missed this my friend, it is there since Day 1. read it 5x before joining so you could avoid a situation like this that youre in right now.

To receive an Airdrop you must put in your receiving address in your profile text.
Then submit your details into this form: Airdrop 2 Closed
There will be 10 Airdrops total, and you can participate once per Airdrop.
Airdrop 1 Paid
Airdrop 2 Paid http://[Suspicious link removed]/2vbPhqy

Edit: Im newbie too
Jump to: