Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 230. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Altcom Address: ATSUMz77ufJrBz7jJtYcESJQq5k5aZj9Xf
im not qualified again on the second airdrop  Sad , what the reason dev? my acc reg on july and not on august. and also i dont have mutiple acc here. kinda sad being put away like this.
You missed putting your ALTCOM address on your personal text. thats what i can see..
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
im not qualified again on the second airdrop  Sad , what the reason dev? my acc reg on july and not on august. and also i dont have mutiple acc here. kinda sad being put away like this.
Activity: 373
We are newbies... 
They decided that we did not need Sad
srsly?lol. i sit here since they up this topic, share my twitter, and pear between my friend and russian forums but devs decide didnt drop to me. nice guy's haven't words

yep, we are weak link Cheesy We just removed from the distribution of delicious))
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Thats strange. Acc registred before thred stated. If i did not posted anything it doesnt mean i do not deserve airdrop IMO. If 3rd airdrop will be same story i'll stop mining that i thnk.

Airdrop 2 Paid http://[Suspicious link removed]/2vbPhqy

Why is my nickname marked in red and no translation? Sad
I added the text in the profile with the purse and correctly specified the profile page ...

same question...

We are newbies... 
They decided that we did not need Sad
Activity: 5

I added the text in the profile with the purse and correctly specified the profile page ...

same question...
Activity: 1274
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
did the dev change the date for the 3rd airdrop ? since i see the date before around 24 august but now its 25 august

Yes, I pushed it one day forward and processed all the Airdrop requests today instead.

I have some personal things I need to work on tomorrow and I need to focus time on the official forums so we can open up distribution from that area as well.

And the goal for the forum is not to just be about us, but about the altcoin community so other teams for other coins can focus on their coin there instead of being shined over, and limited by the BitcoinTalk rules and on rare occasions lack of moderation. (Last part is the simple reason that the forum is very big, but there is a low amount of moderators.)

~Hamukione

if that so all i have to do just wait for the airdrop and let my wallet to stake for 24 hours
did the dev change the date for the 3rd airdrop ? since i see the date before around 24 august but now its 25 august

Yes, I pushed it one day forward and processed all the Airdrop requests today instead.

I have some personal things I need to work on tomorrow and I need to focus time on the official forums so we can open up distribution from that area as well.

And the goal for the forum is not to just be about us, but about the altcoin community so other teams for other coins can focus on their coin there instead of being shined over, and limited by the BitcoinTalk rules and on rare occasions lack of moderation. (Last part is the simple reason that the forum is very big, but there is a low amount of moderators.)

~Hamukione

I support this all the way!
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

~Hamukione
Activity: 1274
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Thanks for the reward for airdrop2.. Im still waiting and hoping for the reward for small twitter campaign yesterday  Smiley cheerS!
Activity: 644
Oh great. A perfect day. Now i have 25 ALTCOMs in wallet. Thank you for airdrop. All i have to do is keep them up and get more from stake. Perfect work dev. You have my support.
I'm looking forward for next airdrop. I did not get  the first airdrop so second airdrop made me happy. I see good ideas in this project. Keep up the good work.

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Remember.. If you received a lot of small transactions, then send all your coins to yourself again, then you will have a higher weight and have a higher chance of receiving coins.
As I understand it, you need to make a purse for POS and transfer it there in large amounts. To increase weight. Many smaller ones weigh less than a few large transactions. I correctly understood?

Thank you for, 25 coins have come.
Activity: 38
The more coins you have = The higher the chance of receiving a stake.

I just tested by having the development fund open with staking with 5000+ coins on, and it staked fast.

Its now closed again, so it's simply because the weight of the network is high and your amount of coins are low.
I would advise you to buy coins if you don't think you have enough.

Thanks for the explaination. But why are the stake coins "not accepted". Maybe because I am mining to that address?
http://fabioponta.info/upload/uploads/qualityx/stake2.jpg
Thank you!

Your screenshot is in Italian, maybe you can post it in English?

Here it is http://fabioponta.info/upload/uploads/qualityx/stake2.jpg
Activity: 532
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.
Dear dev i strongly suggest that you create a FAQ section some people are new and want to show interest in the coin but it results in spamming.  Smiley
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
Remember.. If you received a lot of small transactions, then send all your coins to yourself again, then you will have a higher weight and have a higher chance of receiving coins.
Activity: 364
https://twetch.com/u/42191
missed previous airdrops. waiting for the next one. hope i will collect some more. good work expecting from you.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102

I just tested by having the development fund open with staking with 5000+ coins on, and it staked fast.

Its now closed again, so it's simply because the weight of the network is high and your amount of coins are low.

Thanks for the explaination. But why are the stake coins "not accepted". Maybe because I am mining to that address?

Thank you!

Your screenshot is in Italian, maybe you can post it in English?
Activity: 38

http://fabioponta.info/upload/uploads/qualityx/stake2.jpg
Thank you!
Jump to: