Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 229. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
been staking this coin., i have 2 altcom in my wallet so is it still viable to stake? ahaha

Dont waste your electricity . I have 34 Altcom in my wallet, still not getting any coins from staking.

Why would you waste electricity when you are staking? With Pos you're just waiting, you don't even need to have your computer on.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
been staking this coin., i have 2 altcom in my wallet so is it still viable to stake? ahaha

Dont waste your electricity . I have 34 Altcom in my wallet, still not getting any coins from staking.
Activity: 378
i say more. i start mine this coin from first minutes as it born. if you need proofs a can do it. but as it seems to me i can get air in spite of my acc is newbie

WE DEMAND AN ANSWER ABOUT THIS.

I am red too.

I did everything in his poster on #1 post. But OP ignored me, even on Twitter campaign.

At first, he told no account creation date after this topic is allowed. But now another hidden term is no newbie allowed.

I thought this is Alt Community Coin not Fuck off Newbie Coin.

"The community will vote on what features to be added and the community is encouraged to come with requests as well".

I demand you send airdrop to all those who you marked RED in that file.
We are the community. You refused us = You refused the community.

If you hate newbie that much, just say at the beginning that this AltCommunity is not for newbie and we will leave immediately.

I am fucking losing my electricity bill on this coin and receive this ignore.
If you made a mistake and fucked a flash, then why yell. Himself to blame.
I did everything right and got everything, although with my English everything is bad, I'm their Russia.
You do not need anything, do not like it. Nobody forced you to burn electricity, you did it yourself voluntarily.
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
That's why no one likes newbies Smiley
It's not a problem, open context menu on these transactions, select "Show transaction details" and enlighten yourselves.

All transactions in the "conflicted" stage and it is not known what to do (
https://yadi.sk/i/5HaHgLc63MH7bT
Activity: 392
Just found out about this coin and started watching this thread. Definitely will apply for the airdrop on Friday.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
AWGTkhebkvXB3aDfV999FECbsMTQSAETb7
Remember.. If you received a lot of small transactions, then send all your coins to yourself again, then you will have a higher weight and have a higher chance of receiving coins.

Is Generated but not accepted Mined considered small transaction? I have a lot of those and I have checked the weight and it is greater than the network weight but I still get Generated but not accepted Mined. I tried sending all of my coins to myself minus the transaction fee but the weight decreased.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
That's why no one likes newbies Smiley
It's not a problem, open context menu on these transactions, select "Show transaction details" and enlighten yourselves.
Activity: 31
Can someone help me with this problem "Generated but not accepted mined"

https://i.imgur.com/rbtPos2.png
Same thing with me, 30+ blocks are generated and not 1 is not accepted
Activity: 141
Can someone help me with this problem "Generated but not accepted mined"

Activity: 5
And i've done everything correctly. i've got adress in acc settings.
Activity: 266
i say more. i start mine this coin from first minutes as it born. if you need proofs a can do it. but as it seems to me i can get air in spite of my acc is newbie

I am red too.

I did everything in his poster on #1 post. But OP ignored me, even on Twitter campaign.

At first, he told no account creation date after this topic is allowed. But now another hidden term is no newbie allowed.

"The community will vote on what features to be added and the community is encouraged to come with requests as well".

If you hate newbie that much, just say at the beginning that this AltCommunity is not for newbie and we will leave immediately.

You didn't follow the instructions, which included putting your ALTCOM wallet address in your profile text, that's why you're red, and was disqualified from the airdrop.

Edit: I should add, I'm a newbie and I got the airdrop.

I didn't read it. My bad.
Activity: 6

I am red too.

You didn't follow the instructions, which included putting your ALTCOM wallet address in your profile text, that's why you're red, and was disqualified from the airdrop.

Edit: I should add, I'm a newbie and I got the airdrop.
Activity: 37
i found in my wallet transaction staking reward showing this below:

"Generated coins must mature 25 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours."

Generated but not accepted mine

Can i know how to solve this problem ?

i mining in pool and sent to wallet

THX

same here,

Got any solution on this?
Is that mean we losing those coin?
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
for god grace why so many newbies fake account trying to milking airdrop here. geez!

I am red too.

My mistake.

Sorry everyone.
Activity: 3
Is there any rewards for commiting to wallet source?
Activity: 210
altcom Aa4DWXQjrcEA8gPBLkx6t9VgCuWoCo1myE
my wallet is locked but i accidentally restarted my rig and right now it won't sync with the network but it has 4 active connection and says staking.

already added nodes. Please help Thank you
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Altcom Address: ATSUMz77ufJrBz7jJtYcESJQq5k5aZj9Xf
Is the discord channel already UP?
Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io
i found in my wallet transaction staking reward showing this below:

"Generated coins must mature 25 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours."

Generated but not accepted mine

Can i know how to solve this problem ?

i mining in pool and sent to wallet

THX

----------------------------------------------------
i know the answer in page 26 thx
Jump to: