Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 61. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello,
I'm a newbie. Can you please help me setup the altcom wallet and getting the altcom address?

Also, I would like to know where is it possible to exchange the altcom coins into other currency other than on

https://yobit.net/en/trade/ALTCOM/BTC
https://stocks.exchange/trade/ALTCOM/BTC
https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-ALTCOM.htm

All three look like scam. Yobit already stole 1 altcom from my balance. I guess I should be grateful it happened during the 1st day of mining... Judging by this: https://www.cryptocompare.com/exchanges/yobit/reviews.

Thank you.

Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
When masternode feature will be ofiicially started for SONO?

cant wait for the masternode start, if we start the masternode , can we get the both masternode coin and stacking coin together?? Grin Grin Grin

Masternodes are activated tomorrow in the update.
But the reward for masternodes will not start until the 27th of January to make it possible for users to get the last coins they need and have their servers with nodes setup.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io
When masternode feature will be ofiicially started for SONO?

cant wait for the masternode start, if we start the masternode , can we get the both masternode coin and stacking coin together?? Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
How do we get VNC on Coinmarketcap?  Or coinranking.  Would help to get this project noticed.
Activity: 178
yeah thats not nice i hope the mods delete those reflinks. This thread should be about the project and how we can make it better and bigger and not about some stupid reflinks!
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Guys could you please stop spamming this thread with advertisements! I use stakeunited as well for a different coin and I'm not pushing anyone to use my referrals. Thank you!
Activity: 222
Look forward to seeing the new masternode deployment. Hi gunka, have any signature bounty will be implement soon?  I really want to take part in.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Stakeunited is the first Automated & managed multicoin pool.
You can deposit your $ALTCOM there and watch them staking without running the PC.
Im personally totally excited and recommend everyone to try it out
Next $ALTCOM target is 20$
Yes!!! I totally agree! Stake United is the best pool I've used so far. Profit is incredible. It's not worth doing single staking with the wallet only anymore!

Stake United Staking Pool

I'm staking with the Stake United pool now for several weeks. I almost doubled the stake within one month. I tried to stake alone with the wallet only, but I made much more profit with the  Stake United pool.

The pool is totally reliable! Reward time is a lot shorter when you stake together with the pool.

Link: Stake United

too much referrals and advertisements  here, it doesn't look very nice, actually
one time advertise is enough,  I think
well, MN soon, let's see how it goes, I hope I will be able to make 1000 coins befor POS reward will be cut.( 330 coins to go) -that approx will be 2 month! hm..
Stakeunited is the first Automated & managed multicoin pool.
You can deposit your $ALTCOM there and watch them staking without running the PC.
Im personally totally excited and recommend everyone to try it out
Next $ALTCOM target is 20$
Yes!!! I totally agree! Stake United is the best pool I've used so far. Profit is incredible. It's not worth doing single staking with the wallet only anymore!

I'm staking with the Stake United pool now for several weeks. I almost doubled the stake within one month. I tried to stake alone with the wallet only, but I made much more profit with the  Stake United pool.

The pool is totally reliable! Reward time is a lot shorter when you stake together with the pool.

better use own PC or PC stick to stack , to avoid pressing the referral here ....
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Will the rebranding happen at the same time as you will deploy the masternodes?
Is there already a preview logo for the new brand available?

We will be releasing the new wallet update with the rebranding.

We will delay the masternode rewards until the 27th to let all users have enough time to gather the last coins they need and for them to have a fair amount of time to setup their nodes.

We do not have a preview, everything will be released at once saturday night.
A new wallet, sounds exciting! Will there be other new features or is it just the rebranding?
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

We will be releasing the new wallet update with the rebranding.

We will delay the masternode rewards until the 27th to let all users have enough time to gather the last coins they need and for them to have a fair amount of time to setup their nodes.

We do not have a preview, everything will be released at once saturday night.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502

Stake United is a fully automated and self-managed multicoin pool. The pool is totally reliable! Reward time is a lot shorter when you stake together with the pool. They have a simple, easy, nice user interface.

dun use the referral and ask ppl to join ,
the stake is under your user and and take the 5% to 10% staking coin ... Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 66

Stake United is a fully automated and self-managed multicoin pool. The pool is totally reliable! Reward time is a lot shorter when you stake together with the pool. They have a simple, easy, nice user interface.

Activity: 26
I believe ALTCOM has the potential to grow much further in the nearer future.
Activity: 148
Merit: 18
Hello all, what was up yesterday?  Altcom tripped to the moon for few hours and now its back to the soil.

You can check at the previous page. That was Hamukione 's announcement about update from Dev:
http://bit.ly/2mIQF1F

Thanks for the Link to the document about masternodes! sounds very interresting!

Could somebody with an altcom forum account please let these guys know that their CAPTCHA for the registration is broken an no new users can register?? I'm trying for more than a week now, but nothing changes...

cheers!
Activity: 174
Lick me
Hello all, what was up yesterday?  Altcom tripped to the moon for few hours and now its back to the soil.

You can check at the previous page. That was Hamukione 's announcement about update from Dev:
http://bit.ly/2mIQF1F
Activity: 184
Activity: 71
This is great news, now we are ready for flights to the moon.

Why has the price just tanked right now however?

Ignore me, someone just dumped a massive amount for some reason or another. Price back to normal now. Someone got some cheap coin during that flash crash that's all I'll say.
Activity: 71
This is great news, now we are ready for flights to the moon.

Why has the price just tanked right now however?
Pages:
Jump to: