Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 56. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Hey dev, honest question here, masternode rewards seems to be extremely small. Significantly smaller than staking. I'm not sure what the motivation is to set up a masternode. Is it really just more profitable to just stake?
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
New SONO wallet been crashing quite a few times under Windows 7, this never happened with previous versions.

Anyone also experiencing this?
Activity: 227
Hello,

So masternodes will become active in 3 days correct?

Since SONO/ALTCOM is not listed on sites like masternodes.online and I have no idea of how many masternodes will exist, quick math:

1 coin per block or every 60 seconds, that's 1440 coins per day.

If you have 1 MN and there are 500 MNs on the nework, you have 0.002% of the validating power.

Whitepaper says MNs receive 0.25% of the block reward.

So that's 0.25*(0.002*1440) = 0.57 SONOs/day

At current price of around 12$, that's ~6$/day, 180$/month, 2160$/year

I'm tired and my head hurts, but I think this is a fair assumption? It looks like a good project (and I like the fact that you list your team on your website unlike most other MN coins) but honestly not a great insentive for people to invest over 10k in a masternode (unless they already own enough coins) with such low returns :-/

Thank for your assumption. But I think there is something wrong or mistakes. $180 monthly is not good for investing Masternode.
Eventually thank for your dedicate working.
Activity: 105
quarkchain.io
Hello,

Since SONO/ALTCOM is not listed on sites like masternodes.online and I have no idea of how many masternodes will exist, quick math:

If you have 1 MN and there are 500 MNs on the nework, you have 0.002% of the validating power.

I'm tired and my head hurts, but I think this is a fair assumption? It looks like a good project (and I like the fact that you list your team on your website unlike most other MN coins) but honestly not a great insentive for people to invest over 10k in a masternode (unless they already own enough coins) with such low returns :-/

As far as I understand, the block size will be increased to 10 SONO In the next phase.
Activity: 487
Merit: 266
Hello,

Activity: 453
Merit: 250
Hi guys, was there any change in coins maturation? I have a lot of confirmations from previous stake and the wallet says it's staking again...
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
I have big problems with new Sono wallet.  Cannot sync.  I am not technical professional. Why must I do something unreal for me every time?
No problem. Everything works, no problems.
Started
Synchronized
Copied wallet.dat
Everything.

In order to deal with crypto-currencies, you need to be a bit smarter.

How many coins are reward daily for masternode, gunka?
After SONO listed on masternodes.online. you can visit the website and got summary statistics on masternode there.
Activity: 222
I have big problems with new Sono wallet.  Cannot sync.  I am not technical professional. Why must I do something unreal for me every time?
Started
Synchronized
Copied wallet.dat
Everything.

How many coins are reward daily for masternode, gunka?
Activity: 154
Whats up with the wallet saying my MN is getting crazy amounts of sono however when you dig into the block explorer its like 0.03 sono? lol Bug I'm guessing?
Recent transactions is saying I got 518 sono but it is actually 1 sono.  Anyone else getting this?
Activity: 119
Anyone know when the swap will happen? Or is there no swap just name change with the same address?

Yes, it's just rebranding. No swap needed, simply copy your 'wallet.dat' to the SONO data directory (see instruction on the first page). The address remains the same. Everything works normally now, including staking.
Thank you. I will try changing to SONO wallet later today after work.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Anyone know when the swap will happen? Or is there no swap just name change with the same address?

Yes, it's just rebranding. No swap needed, simply copy your 'wallet.dat' to the SONO data directory (see instruction on the first page). The address remains the same. Everything works normally now, including staking.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
Activity: 174
Lick me
Long time to drop Altcom thread, it now changes to SONO with new logo. But SONO logo is not professional not impressive for me, why dont to celebrate the logo designation contest for community? I think it really fascinating race.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Hey guys.
If your SONO wallet is taking forever to sync.

Visit: http://sonoexplorer.com/network

Open your wallet > HELP > Debug Window > Console

And type this command:

addnode IP:port add

Example:

Is it full guide? Or typos? If yes, please update your thread with full information.

After finishing these steps also not in sync.

Add more nodes.
Activity: 274
Merit: 1
Hello. Can I use my Altcom address on Yobit for Sono? Thanks
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Started
Synchronized
Copied wallet.dat
Everything.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Activity: 67
Hi dev,

The following website is a great one, which give us very informative summary statistics on masternodes, including ROI, MN worth, income (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly one). That's good.
Please asking to be listed on the one.
https://masternodes.online/
Excellent! Let's go to the website, which stores information about lots of masternode coins. By being listed on the website, our coin will be more and more popular day by day.
Activity: 11
i see a good future of this project, goodluck and i wish this projec a big success in the near future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hey guys.
If your SONO wallet is taking forever to sync.

Visit: http://sonoexplorer.com/network

Open your wallet > HELP > Debug Window > Console

And type this command:

addnode IP:port add

Example:

Is it full guide? Or typos? If yes, please update your thread with full information.

After finishing these steps also not in sync.
Pages:
Jump to: