Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 60. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Guys, I just wanted to chime in and say that I got my coins today on my Yobit account. Phew! My balance was under maintenance for 2 days. Hopefully it was just a technical issue and yobit is not really a scam. Although they did not reply to any of my emails for all these days. I'm giving altcom another try.

The fact that they do not reply says nothing.
Bittrex is not replying to my ticket for 2 months, for example.
So dont worry about that.
What fucking exchanges! However, dont reply to support tickets are not strange recent months. Its not good but very popular.
Activity: 67
Merit: 11
Guys, I just wanted to chime in and say that I got my coins today on my Yobit account. Phew! My balance was under maintenance for 2 days. Hopefully it was just a technical issue and yobit is not really a scam. Although they did not reply to any of my emails for all these days. I'm giving altcom another try.

The fact that they do not reply says nothing.
Bittrex is not replying to my ticket for 2 months, for example.
So dont worry about that.
Activity: 476
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I dont think that Yobit is a scam exchange, it has worked for a long period of time. So you don't need to worry about that, just wait.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 476
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Guys, I made a deposit of my ALTCOM on the Yobit exchange yesterday, but the coins did not come. This can not be due to the rebranding of the coin? their support does not respond.
Really? I traded on Yobit some days ago without technical problem.
all was good earlier. but yesterday there was a failure, so I try to understand, only I had one such problem? be careful.

Their wallet was under maintenance. I've noticed it after I have sent some coins there. But this morning they were in my balance, so everything is ok now I suppose.
Yeah, thanks for your clarification about Yobit exchange. Before your last thread, I worried a little bit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Guys, I made a deposit of my ALTCOM on the Yobit exchange yesterday, but the coins did not come. This can not be due to the rebranding of the coin? their support does not respond.
all was good earlier. but yesterday there was a failure, so I try to understand, only I had one such problem? be careful.

Their wallet was under maintenance. I've noticed it after I have sent some coins there. But this morning they were in my balance, so everything is ok now I suppose.
Activity: 392
Activity: 392
Activity: 102
Hello All
so the updated is planned for today? right?
I'm refreshing main page, but still nothing.
as far as I understand we have to download and update the wallet, so I'm eager to see it
pity I don't have enough coin for MN, but let's see how it goes, maybe I will buy more )
You are right. Masternode feature for SONO will be activated today as devs mentioned in previous threads.
Masternode feature will likely help to spread SONO popularity out a little bit. Masternode is a hot trend in the crypto-ecosystem recent months.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Hello All
so the updated is planned for today? right?
I'm refreshing main page, but still nothing.
as far as I understand we have to download and update the wallet, so I'm eager to see it
pity I don't have enough coin for MN, but let's see how it goes, maybe I will buy more )
Activity: 2
my coins ready for masternode  Grin
Activity: 378
MN needs 1000 coins.. so it's 1.85335932 BTC.. = 20K USD right..?
Yes.
Activity: 105
So in fact the rebranding is on.
Activity: 718
Merit: 500
MN needs 1000 coins.. so it's 1.85335932 BTC.. = 20K USD right..?
Activity: 346
Merit: 10
is there a tutorial on how to setup a master node for altcommunity coin/sono and i need to now download a new version of the sono wallet since its now been rebranded?
I am not able to generate a wallet address on YoBit. Why is that?
Anyone?
Activity: 31
can I recover my balance from the old wallet?

I have there 121.4239863 ALTCOM

thanks
I am not able to generate a wallet address on YoBit. Why is that?
Jeeeeeez this is a nice coin  Grin
I will give it a shot of mining!
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
Hello,
I'm a newbie. Can you please help me setup the altcom wallet and getting the altcom address?

Also, I would like to know where is it possible to exchange the altcom coins into other currency other than on

https://yobit.net/en/trade/ALTCOM/BTC
https://stocks.exchange/trade/ALTCOM/BTC
https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-ALTCOM.htm

All three look like scam. Yobit already stole 1 altcom from my balance. I guess I should be grateful it happened during the 1st day of mining... Judging by this: https://www.cryptocompare.com/exchanges/yobit/reviews.

Thank you.

You can download our wallet from the main announcement thread.
As for exchanges, we sadly only have Yobit for now.

Our own exchange will be ready within the next 6 months or so.

If you need to do trades you are always welcome to join us on Discord and buy coins from the community.
The staff is always ready to help you if you need an escrow.
Pages:
Jump to: