Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 57. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 0
Hi dev,

The following website is a great one, which give us very informative summary statistics on masternodes, including ROI, MN worth, income (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly one). That's good.
Please asking to be listed on the one.
https://masternodes.online/
Activity: 151
Hello everyone, can you share some your experience about deployment SoNo Masternode? How to clarify the procedures step by step? Thank for your time.
It is better if you set up and operate your masternode on VPS. Good luck.
Activity: 285
Merit: 35
Hello everyone, can you share some your experience about deployment SoNo Masternode? How to clarify the procedures step by step? Thank for your time.

how much ROI ? if i am invest on MN right now when will get my profit.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Activity: 57
I need help from you.My altcom wallet have problem.
I pm you months ago but you didnt reply my message...
Please go to Discord channel (link posted in the OP), devs, moderators, users will help you almost immediately in the channel. Good luck.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I tried to setup a masternode but I receive the error that my wallet can not be unlocked when trying to add a new receiving addresse. Unlocking for staking works. Seems like a bug to me.
Activity: 509
Disrupt the banking system!
Can someone please create a short and simple howto guide for setting up a masternode?

1. I create a new address
2. I send 1,000 SONO / ALTCOM coins to this address
3. I click "Create Masternode" in the masternode tab
3. I enter a custom port and the SONO address where I sent the 1,000 coins into the address field

Is this the correct procedure?
Activity: 346
looking for a discord invite for sono please, can someone please hook a brother up?
I have over 1000 altcom coins in an altcom wallet, is it as simple as sending altcom coins to a sono wallet, or will there have to be some mediator to do a one off swap?

It's much simpler. There is no swap and no need to send anything, just copy 'wallet.dat' file to the data directory of the new SONO wallet. Description is on the first page, message #2.
i figured that would be the case but i cant simply do that as the downloaded sono wallet wont run, probably since its because im running an altcom wallet, merely guessing here
kSL
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Cryptotalk.org - get paid for every post!
it is important to update the purse or until you can not update, and sit on the old one? and if so, will it continue to work POS?
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
I have over 1000 altcom coins in an altcom wallet, is it as simple as sending altcom coins to a sono wallet, or will there have to be some mediator to do a one off swap?
Would you mind giving me officlal announcement about swap from ALTCOM to SONO, please. I can not find it in the OP.
Hi my friends, how is the distribution of the coins, 50% for masternodes and 50% for the miners ?
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
is yobit wallet for this coin working or not? ( because we all know yobit P )
Activity: 336
Merit: 102

It's much simpler. There is no swap and no need to send anything, just copy 'wallet.dat' file to the data directory of the new SONO wallet. Description is on the first page, message #2.
Activity: 616
How to setup a masternode? Any guide available for a Windows based setup? I am a litte bit surprised because I thought that masternode rewards will start in 5 days first. But now you say that masternode operators are already receiving rewards?!?

Howmatch coins do u need for the masternode ??

rg
You need 1,000 coins to setup own masternode. But better ask yourself in the Discord chat group to verify. Or check their latest Twitter announcements.
Activity: 11
Interesting project joined
Activity: 119
Merit: 3
hey yooyo
How to setup a masternode? Any guide available for a Windows based setup? I am a litte bit surprised because I thought that masternode rewards will start in 5 days first. But now you say that masternode operators are already receiving rewards?!?

Howmatch coins do u need for the masternode ??

rg
Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
How to setup a masternode? Any guide available for a Windows based setup?

I am a litte bit surprised because I thought that masternode rewards will start in 5 days first. But now you say that masternode operators are already receiving rewards?!?

And is it possible to stake and also run a masternode for double rewards?

Could you please provide me which port I have to forward/open on my server for incoming masternode requests?
Activity: 756
Just swapped to sono so altcomm is not existing anymore?
Activity: 148
One website predicts that SONO will rise up to more than $1000 this year, right now the price is so cheap, if you want to get rich don't miss this opportunity
https://coincheckup.com/coins/altcommunity-coin/predictions
It is extremely optimistic. Additionally, please give me reasons on which your prediction based.

Id say about 400 or 500 mid to late this year Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: