Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 59. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
One website predicts that SONO will rise up to more than $1000 this year, right now the price is so cheap, if you want to get rich don't miss this opportunity
https://coincheckup.com/coins/altcommunity-coin/predictions
It is extremely optimistic. Additionally, please give me reasons on which your prediction based.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
One website predicts that SONO will rise up to more than $1000 this year, right now the price is so cheap, if you want to get rich don't miss this opportunity
https://coincheckup.com/coins/altcommunity-coin/predictions
Activity: 3
Why is the website goes foward sono? Confused right now... and drunk  Smiley
Activity: 136
For staking , Should I continue runing altcommunity or better change to SONO wallet.
After transition we will  recieve stake as usual, right ?
Activity: 168
ALTCOM is now SONO? Will you swap the tokens or do I only have to download the SONO wallet and launch it with my already created wallet.dat file?
No, it is simply rebranding process, not swap at all.
Activity: 58
Merit: 3
Congrats on the successful transition. I like the new name much better than ALTCOM. Great coin with moderate POS levels.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
New wallet up and running, syncing as we speak.  Smiley
Activity: 42
Both windows and linux nodes updated to SONO and fully sync'd!
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
Just name of the project change ? What the difference between altcom or sono? Is that necessary ?
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
ALTCOM is now SONO? Will you swap the tokens or do I only have to download the SONO wallet and launch it with my already created wallet.dat file?
That worked for me, so you should be good. I started the Sono executable once and replaced the wallet.dat with the one from altcom. Just remember to always make a backup first!
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
I can not find any masternode tutorial. Can I operate a masternode with the normal wallet or with a specific masternode wallet?

If anybody in here already has its own mn running, please contact me.
Afaik masternodes are not yet live. There will be a going live this night, but the rewards for masternode operators will start in one week first because of fairness.
Activity: 509
Disrupt the banking system!
I can not find any masternode tutorial. Can I operate a masternode with the normal wallet or with a specific masternode wallet?

If anybody in here already has its own mn running, please contact me.
Activity: 453
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
The SONO update is now live.
Activity: 42
I have updated my block explorer with the new branding and name.

http://sono.altexplorer.co/
http://sonoexplorer.com/
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Remember we are releasing our Masternode update tonight! 21:00 GMT +1.
Activity: 56
So, after the introduction of SONO, what happens to the altcom and its exchange on the yobit?

It will be called SONO, eventually.

Things at YObit move really slow.
I see. Any changes I need to make on myside to the miner or .bat file or the pool?
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
So, after the introduction of SONO, what happens to the altcom and its exchange on the yobit?

It will be called SONO, eventually.

Things at YObit move really slow.
Activity: 101
Guys, I just wanted to chime in and say that I got my coins today on my Yobit account. Phew! My balance was under maintenance for 2 days. Hopefully it was just a technical issue and yobit is not really a scam. Although they did not reply to any of my emails for all these days. I'm giving altcom another try.

The fact that they do not reply says nothing.
Bittrex is not replying to my ticket for 2 months, for example.
So dont worry about that.
Agree with you, but it looks like that you are missing a point. Dont reply support tickets might be early signal of something serious behind the scenes in some cases. Hope that it is not the case of Yobit.
Activity: 56
Pages:
Jump to: