Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 67. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Can anyone perhaps help?

Cannot register as the recaptcha doesn't even load and I get this pop-up everytime I click register
"Cannot contact reCAPTCHA. Check your connection and try again."

Please help?

I do not receive any errors when registering on the Altcom forum. You can reregister or clearn cookie
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Can anyone perhaps help?

Cannot register as the recaptcha doesn't even load and I get this pop-up everytime I click register

Please help?

Yeah i had the same issue when i tried to register at altcom forum. So i do not know aswell, why the recaptcha prgram does not work for new registrations.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Can anyone perhaps help?

Please help?
Activity: 182
I think Altcommunity Coin has a limited supply. Therefore the marketcap will be huge if we can list this coin on some big exchanges like
- Bittrex
- Binance
- Mercatox
 Or even Etherdelta ?

At the moment we have only 2 exchanges  Sad, we need a big jump
Yeah the yobit exchange is too small. Have to move on the bigger one.
Let's go to Kucoin exchange, dev.
https://www.kucoin.com
Thanks for the meaningful, informative post about Kucoin exchange. Let's do it for ALTCOM and for your portfolio, everyone.
I think we need to have a high exchange volume that could be listed on the Kucoin exchange. We are looking forward to the news of Masternodes. That will make exchange volume increase, it will be easier to list on other exchanges
Activity: 46
I think Altcommunity Coin has a limited supply. Therefore the marketcap will be huge if we can list this coin on some big exchanges like
- Bittrex
- Binance
- Mercatox
 Or even Etherdelta ?

Thanks for the meaningful, informative post about Kucoin exchange. Let's do it for ALTCOM and for your portfolio, everyone.
Yeah Kucoin exchange would be great...
Activity: 44
- Bittrex
- Binance
- Mercatox
 Or even Etherdelta ?

kSL
Activity: 223
Cryptotalk.org - get paid for every post!
already received! Thanks dev team for NY airdrop gift! goodluck release all features in 2018 NY!))   
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I've been following updates on matternode and I do not really notice the date that MN launched for ALTCOM coin.
Have anyone here will be happy to help me?
Thank you!
I think that DEV's coin team is looking for a large portion of the codebase to add to the MN's boost value for POS, it is taking time to wait, but it will be fast, maybe it will be on the 20th of January.
Thank you, I received the Airdrop from the team, and you?
The good wishes from me to you are to get Airdrop from the team soon because it's great!
Activity: 294
I've been following updates on matternode and I do not really notice the date that MN launched for ALTCOM coin.
Thank you!
I think that DEV's coin team is looking for a large portion of the codebase to add to the MN's boost value for POS, it is taking time to wait, but it will be fast, maybe it will be on the 20th of January.
Activity: 154
Thank you!
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I already received the airdropped coins. Thank you dev! Hoping to be a part of the next one Smiley
Activity: 99
- Bittrex
- Binance
- Mercatox
 Or even Etherdelta ?

Activity: 42
I have added a block explorer for SONO here http://altexplorer.co/
Activity: 174
Lick me
- Bittrex
- Binance
- Mercatox
 Or even Etherdelta ?

Activity: 99
Great news.
There is a certain period and the main thing for this time can be a drop in the POS.
I would buy more coins to have more POS
how about new signature campaign for SONO community, gunka? The coin has performed extremely good since the start, I really hope that more breaking movements in the year of 2018. Happy new year!
Activity: 98
Activity: 98
received the airdrop. thanks team!!
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I started paying the last airdrop, apologizing for a little delay. Smiley
No need to apologize. it's the holidays after all. Take your time. We can always wait until the coins arrive.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I'm interested in the airdrop, where can i get the signature?
You decide whether airdrop or signature Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
I'm interested in the airdrop, where can i get the signature?
Pages:
Jump to: