Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 69. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
Could anybody please help me? My Altcomm wallet stopped to sync. It has 4 active connections to the network, but sync process doesn't work. I tried to restart wallet, add new nodes to altcommunitycoin.conf, check my firewall but nothing fixed the issue. The last sync date is 24.12
Join discord, find @Zpools he will help you Smiley
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
Could anybody please help me? My Altcomm wallet stopped to sync. It has 4 active connections to the network, but sync process doesn't work. I tried to restart wallet, add new nodes to altcommunitycoin.conf, check my firewall but nothing fixed the issue. The last sync date is 24.12
did you backup your wallet?
hope you did, you may have to delete the file. Just something I heard a while ago with other QT wallets
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Well if or when the POS rewards decrease it should bump the price up, less inflation plus harder to obtain more of the coin, unless Master noding. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
I am a little bit busy recently, so I missed the last round of airdrop for New year.
This is such an important piece of information for all of us, please keep us all updated about other things you miss in the future!
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
To all the Altcom supporters: Happy New Year! Let's see what 2018 will bring for Altcom!
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Yeah you need exatly 1000 coins are need for the masternode. I think mn will be unlockedd in q1 or q2 of 2018. When the pos reward will be lowerd.
What was the amount needed for master nodes? Was it 1000 coins?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
by when the airdrops will be credited in wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Sorry for me, I missed the round airdrop fo December 30, 2017.
BUt there is still airdrop more coming. ALTCOM is an community coin that gives us the future.

Best regards,

Okane Satoshi
XRPConnect
Activity: 173
Merit: 11
What are your Masternodes plans? ALTCOM will have masternodes in January 2018
Merit: 101
Oh damn it missed out on the airdrop again, not having the best of luck these, anyway congratulations to everyone else that got some
You would not have received any coins anyway, you have a low rank for this.
Oh damn it missed out on the airdrop again, not having the best of luck these, anyway congratulations to everyone else that got some
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I managed to squeeze my application before i ended. Thanks goodness.
One question, I can't register in the AltCommunity due to captcha error. Is there a way to solve that?
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
wow the airdrop completed in just a few minutes and it's too fast hahaha
I just got here and want to fill the form but unfortunately its already closed
Activity: 818
Merit: 508
Somebody, tell me please, I can not figure out the wallet for the linux version. how to start wallet?
Merit: 101
GO GO GO GO   LINK AIRDROP FORM https://goo.gl/forms/kdcaDZbY3TWD2gmZ2

Hello, @gunka!

Does it matter - where is my address? I have it placed in the columns "Location", "BTC address" and "Other contact info". Does it comply with the rules?

In any visible place.
Activity: 588
quarkchain.io
I join airdrop. You can write the address of your wallet in your location? (bitcointalk profile)
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
GO GO GO GO   LINK AIRDROP FORM https://goo.gl/forms/kdcaDZbY3TWD2gmZ2

Hello, @gunka!

Does it matter - where is my address? I have it placed in the columns "Location", "BTC address" and "Other contact info". Does it comply with the rules?
Activity: 249
Pages:
Jump to: