Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 68. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
For those who don't have that many coins, or don't want to keep the wallet open all the time, i recommend you the best staking pool that i have saw.
It's very easy to use , and user friendly. It looks like an exchange, you can stake 10 coins here( including ALTCOM) , and you can see your balance and stakes in real time ( including value in BTC and $).
https://stakeunited.com/mihai091
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hello,
I would like to know if there will be other air drops and when. I think that altcoin is a good project
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
I started paying the last airdrop, apologizing for a little delay. Smiley

thanks for the information Smiley

awaiting the coins Smiley
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364

Thanks for the update. No need to apologize. Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
Has the New Years Airdrop been distributed yet? Haven't received Coins so far.  Undecided

Activity: 227
Merit: 10
Hello gunka, hello Devs. Can I ask when can we see the result of Chrismas airdrop?
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
I think Altcommunity Coin has a limited supply. Therefore the marketcap will be huge if we can list this coin on some big exchanges like
- Bittrex
- Binance
- Mercatox
 Or even Etherdelta ?

At the moment we have only 2 exchanges  Sad, we need a big jump
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile

I can completely agree with you in that point. A listing at binance would push this coin. But I tthink i will happen pretty soon when they start their marketing about sono.
Activity: 210
Thanks for the masternode update. How many coins do I need to run my own node?

You need exactly 1000 coins.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Thanks for the masternode update. How many coins do I need to run my own node?
Activity: 630
I think Altcommunity Coin has a limited supply. Therefore the marketcap will be huge if we can list this coin on some big exchanges like
- Bittrex
- Binance
- Mercatox
 Or even Etherdelta ?

At the moment we have only 2 exchanges  Sad, we need a big jump
Activity: 378
Great news.
There is a certain period and the main thing for this time can be a drop in the POS.
I would buy more coins to have more POS
Update from the team: http://bit.ly/2qhjXsL

Please have a read.

Thank you for the update. No problem with waiting, just be sure everything works. Happy new year and good luck, devs!
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
Update from the team: http://bit.ly/2qhjXsL

Please have a read.
hello guys! i have one question. actually we have a POS reward of 180%. what happens after this year or better saying in 2018?
will we have the same staking reward of 180% or less?

I think it will be lowered this year, but I am not sure if I remember correctly, think it will be 50%  Smiley
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
Yeah you need exatly 1000 coins are need for the masternode. I think mn will be unlockedd in q1 or q2 of 2018. When the pos reward will be lowerd.
Thanks. It makes sense, then I have to collect more ALTCOMs before going to set up my own ALTCOM masternode. It is a far from the final timepoint. I really hope that finally I can reach the target in the near future.
Activity: 350
hello guys! i have one question. actually we have a POS reward of 180%. what happens after this year or better saying in 2018?
will we have the same staking reward of 180% or less?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Thank for the nice airdrop of new year. I cant wait for participating ALTCOM signature campaign, please let me know when it will start. Many thank first.
Activity: 251
Happy new year to all Altcom Communities. I have gotten the round airdrop fo December 30 just in time. May be still more airdrops is coming, good luck everyone.
Activity: 184
To all the Altcom supporters: Happy New Year! Let's see what 2018 will bring for Altcom!

Happy New Year everybody! 2018 will be a great year for Altcom!
Pages:
Jump to: