Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 71. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Thanks for the announcement, but how many ALTCOMs each participant will receive after the verification process finished?
5 coins
Activity: 62
Merit: 0

Rule:

The airdrop will require you to have a participate Junior member and above.
Must have ALTCOM address on their profile somewhere.

Questions can be asked in  Discord LINK

Just want to warn:

There will be 700 entry slots in both as we have seen large amounts of users not following the rules.
If more than 500 entries are approved in each drop, then they will also be paid.

Anyone posting info from their bounty application (usernames, addresses, etc.) or anything alongside the lines of "joined X", "looking forward to getting X", "thanks for the opportunity", "filled out form", "signed up for X", "applied", "following / liked / retweeted X" when such data is not required or the requirement is against the forum's rules risk having their account banned. These are extremely low quality posts generate massive amounts of spam, drowning out any legitimate discussion these threads may posses.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23182840

Thanks for the announcement, but how many ALTCOMs each participant will receive after the verification process finished?

The date of the  30-12-2017 same time,  15:00 +1 GMT.
5 altcom. EVERY PARTICIPANT.

COUNTDOWN

Rule:

The airdrop will require you to have a participate Junior member and above.

Questions can be asked in  Discord LINK

Just want to warn:

There will be 700 entry slots in both as we have seen large amounts of users not following the rules.
If more than 500 entries are approved in each drop, then they will also be paid.

Anyone posting info from their bounty application (usernames, addresses, etc.) or anything alongside the lines of "joined X", "looking forward to getting X", "thanks for the opportunity", "filled out form", "signed up for X", "applied", "following / liked / retweeted X" when such data is not required or the requirement is against the forum's rules risk having their account banned. These are extremely low quality posts generate massive amounts of spam, drowning out any legitimate discussion these threads may posses.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23182840
kSL
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Cryptotalk.org - get paid for every post!
wait the web wallet with stacking options! this really good for me
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
hey Thanks for the last airdrop. Do you guys already know when the web wallet will be realesed for altcom ?
Activity: 210
When will the name change to SONO take place?

It should be within two weeks after the new wallet is released.
Activity: 42
When will the name change to SONO take place?
Activity: 307
0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282
I probably missed it somehow, but do we know about the Masternode POI yet? I might top up to be able to run a MN, but it depends on the initial ROI.
Activity: 249
thx for airdrop! gl dev! nice priject!
waiting MN!
When ALTCOM Masternode will start ?

It should not take very long. Are you ready with 1000 coins now?  Wink
Activity: 35
When ALTCOM Masternode will start ?
kSL
airdrop received!! thanks to devs!!
Activity: 52
Activity: 178
I did not receive the christmas airdrops yet either. I think we simply have to wait a bit longer...
Rule:
The airdrop will require you to have a participate Junior member and above

You will not be paid coins.
Bad to hear...
Well just be active and try to produce some good quality posts to be able to join some nice airdrops in the future!
Activity: 46
I did not receive the christmas airdrops yet either. I think we simply have to wait a bit longer...
Rule:

Bad to hear...
Why I not received coins?

Because nobody received coins so far. It's Christmas, let the devs relax a little bit. If you have met all the requirements, you will receive your coins for sure!
kSL
Why I not received coins?
Why is the AltCommunityCoin bound to Bitcointalk level? How is AltCommunityCoin connected to Bitcointalk?
Have you at least understood what you asked?

Let me refine my question: Why is it necessary to have a minimum Bitcointalk rank? What's the purpose of it? I don't see any connection of Bitcointalk and AltCommunityCoin. If it's about filtering out multiple registrations then there are other, more effective means to provide equality.

I think it is quite common airdrop requirement for many coins. You have answered yourself, it's quite an easy filter. I have seen one coin, don't remember the name now, where you have to be at least Sr. member (I think) and your account has to be more than a year old. The devs make the rules, everytime someone is not happy about it...
Rule:

The list of participants is checked and sent for payment. Wait, your coins will come soon.
Pages:
Jump to: