Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 70. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
my acc fits the conditions airdrop?
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
GO GO GO GO   LINK AIRDROP FORM https://goo.gl/forms/kdcaDZbY3TWD2gmZ2
Registered for the airdrop. Thank you again for this great opportunity!
Merit: 101
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hi Hamukione, I haven't received the previous airdrop yet, could you please check ?

You do not have the same address in the profile with the address on the form.
No match no coins
23/12/2017 15.01.24   black91   Jr. Member   Lg79fBTYvJuSLTZ5x2NmqTRn7kqSbvYVhJ   AHrkEqLdvSf7pA97FttUXvQVmwKWUqZd61

Oops my bad, you mean "Lg79fBTYvJuSLTZ5x2NmqTRn7kqSbvYVhJ" this was wrong over there? but "AHrkEqLdvSf7pA97FttUXvQVmwKWUqZd61" is my altcom address
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Will it be ok if I put my wallet signature on my Other Contact Info? I already have other coin address on my Bitcoin Address.
Yes. In any visible place.
Thank you for the information. Now waiting Smiley
Will it be ok if I put my wallet signature on my Other Contact Info? I already have other coin address on my Bitcoin Address.
Yes. In any visible place.
10 Min left start airdrop.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11

The date of the  30-12-2017 same time,  15:00 +1 GMT.
5 altcom. EVERY PARTICIPANT.

COUNTDOWN

Rule:

The airdrop will require you to have a participate Junior member and above.
Must have ALTCOM address on their profile somewhere.

Questions can be asked in  Discord LINK

Just want to warn:

There will be 700 entry slots in both as we have seen large amounts of users not following the rules.
If more than 500 entries are approved in each drop, then they will also be paid.

Anyone posting info from their bounty application (usernames, addresses, etc.) or anything alongside the lines of "joined X", "looking forward to getting X", "thanks for the opportunity", "filled out form", "signed up for X", "applied", "following / liked / retweeted X" when such data is not required or the requirement is against the forum's rules risk having their account banned. These are extremely low quality posts generate massive amounts of spam, drowning out any legitimate discussion these threads may posses.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23182840

Joined. We are excited to support this project.
Wow... This is a nice airdrop
twitter  https://twitter.com/nata9314
adress in LOCATION AGBaFRESphYEEnbcU1USsneZnEjTxseoH6
Where did you read that you need to write your data here?
Activity: 229
 Joined. We are excited to support this project.
Wow... This is a nice airdrop
twitter  https://twitter.com/nata9314
adress in LOCATION AGBaFRESphYEEnbcU1USsneZnEjTxseoH6
Hi Hamukione, I haven't received the previous airdrop yet, could you please check ?

You do not have the same address in the profile with the address on the form.
No match no coins
23/12/2017 15.01.24   black91   Jr. Member   Lg79fBTYvJuSLTZ5x2NmqTRn7kqSbvYVhJ   AHrkEqLdvSf7pA97FttUXvQVmwKWUqZd61
Activity: 98
Just a little before the start  COUNTDOWN AIRDROP
Activity: 140
Registration in AltCom forum not possible, issue with ReCaptcha!
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
500 slots

Good lord  Grin
The upcoming round might be finished after 5-10 minutes. It sounds a little bit weird, right? Haha. Good luck everyone.

Hope dont be late again. I should count down on discord channel for sure.
Activity: 148
500 slots

Good lord  Grin
The upcoming round might be finished after 5-10 minutes. It sounds a little bit weird, right? Haha. Good luck everyone.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Activity: 149
When will SONO signature campaign resume?
It might be re-opened sometime in the future ,of course, after the current airdrop for Christmas and New Year ended.
Activity: 62
Thanks for the announcement, but how many ALTCOMs each participant will receive after the verification process finished?
5 coins
Thank you, I will follow the count-down timer and join the new year airdrop for sure.
Activity: 138
When will SONO signature campaign resume?
Pages:
Jump to: