Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects! - page 72. (Read 229397 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
 I did not receive the christmas airdrops yet either. I think we simply have to wait a bit longer...
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io
hey guys! airdrop sen coins will release tomorrow 27?
and do you have stat how many join from 500, and how many rejected?))        
Goodluckk!
Gunka has assessed the list of participants, then final results will be announced after he finish. Please wait for a while and keep patiently!

If I have already received the first airdrop, will I be eligible for continue to join the next 30th Dec airdrop?
Of course not. You should leave the rest of gifts for members, who have been late or unsuccessful.

i miss the christmas airdrop Sad Sad , waiting for new year airdrop .
Activity: 40
Goodluckk!
Gunka has assessed the list of participants, then final results will be announced after he finish. Please wait for a while and keep patiently!

If I have already received the first airdrop, will I be eligible for continue to join the next 30th Dec airdrop?
Really? Are you simply kidding? I have not received my airdrops, by which I mean the first round of Xmas airdrops.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
Goodluckk!

Of course not. You should leave the rest of gifts for members, who have been late or unsuccessful.
Activity: 167
Goodluckk!

kSL
Activity: 223
Cryptotalk.org - get paid for every post!
Goodluckk!
Activity: 227
I am lucky to joined the Christmas Airdrop. I wish each of DEV team happiness, longevity and financial success. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Activity: 154
im sorry can someone post the airdrop information again even if it is full i would like to see how it worked.  Also can anyone suggest a goood mining pool for AMD cards please
Activity: 124
I see that there is staking in the wallet, I have searched and I can't find anything on how to stake altcom. Can anybody help with this?
In wallet +-once per day open it round 1440 confirmations, you will get 0.5 %/day. Works better with latge amount i think...
Activity: 31
did the master programs launch?
Activity: 246
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU
but to all who are unsuccessful and late. there is a last chance to catch the train, on December 30.

Well this is good news. This is the first time that I saw this thread and I wished I saw this last month when I was searching for a coin to invest too. Glad I am not yet too late to participate for the new year airdrop.
Activity: 42
I see that there is staking in the wallet, I have searched and I can't find anything on how to stake altcom. Can anybody help with this?
Activity: 251
NEXT ROUND  airdrop will be on the 30th of December at 15:00 GMT +1.
https://goo.gl/CMNedJ
Reserved. Prepare for the last airdrop in this year. I have missed the train on Christmas eve, wont be late again.
Activity: 266
Merit: 111
NEXT ROUND  airdrop will be on the 30th of December at 15:00 GMT +1.
https://goo.gl/CMNedJ

Hello Gunka!
is it possible to see the final list who will receive airdrop or submitted the application too late?
or all should just wait for payout?  Roll Eyes

and one more question - if in my wallet the stake wich I posed have status "generated, but not accepted"   - what does it mean?  Huh
but to all who are unsuccessful and late. there is a last chance to catch the train, on December 30.
The best and only place where the AltCOM is actively traded is Yobit
Activity: 42
Hi All, I am new to ALTCOM i have been mining it for a couple of days now. I would like to trade some, where is the best place to trade ALTCOM?
Activity: 39
Why is the AltCommunityCoin bound to Bitcointalk level? How is AltCommunityCoin connected to Bitcointalk?
Have you at least understood what you asked?

Let me refine my question: Why is it necessary to have a minimum Bitcointalk rank? What's the purpose of it? I don't see any connection of Bitcointalk and AltCommunityCoin. If it's about filtering out multiple registrations then there are other, more effective means to provide equality.
Activity: 112
and 1 question, if i encrypt wallet - POS work or not?
The wallet should be without a password

No, the wallet should be either without a password or unlocked at least for staking.
Activity: 121
“Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"
looking forward to the next airdrop. will check into this project, but seems promising.
Pages:
Jump to: