Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-ICO] Advanced Miners - Mining revolution is here!!!🔥 - page 20. (Read 2723 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
In this project is a big plus that the asics will be on solar energy. Perhaps this will prolong the life of mining.
And this gives less electricity costs
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
do you guys have any new news on exchanges?
I think is too early to ask about the exchange.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
In this project is a big plus that the asics will be on solar energy. Perhaps this will prolong the life of mining.
Activity: 98
I like the fact that everywhere you can follow this project, in all social networks there is a registration
For the bounty, social networks give a very big push in promoting
Activity: 80
I like the fact that everywhere you can follow this project, in all social networks there is a registration
Activity: 151
Merit: 1
The project is worth attention, I personally follow him, so as not to miss anything of interest
I completely agree with your words, I wonder how the token will behave when it hits the popular exchanges
Activity: 55
The project is worth attention, I personally follow him, so as not to miss anything of interest
Activity: 181
It would be very cool to see the faces of people who work on this project
There would be a useful experience to communicate with the developers)
I think they will release new ashki, with a new filling inside and they will still live
I think that the company will come up with something new, if it does not work with the asiks, although I am sure that everything will be fine
Activity: 182
It would be very cool to see the faces of people who work on this project
There would be a useful experience to communicate with the developers)
I think they will release new ashki, with a new filling inside and they will still live
Activity: 210
Merit: 2

OWN ASIC 28000 GH/S ON SHA-256 value of 1,000 TOKENS of ASM.  The power of this ASIC is amazing, you will beat off their investments in 3-4 months.
28000 GH / s-this is a lot, if you calculate the price of tokens at the moment, it turns out that the cost of ASIC will beat off very quickly, 2-4 months, excluding electricity.
Activity: 196

You will also have the opportunity for ACM purchased in the course of ICO, to purchase ASIC with delivery in wah city.
How many tokens will cost these ASIC? The proposal certainly interesting, but I would like to see the numbers and calculate whether it is profitable.
OWN ASIC 28000 GH/S ON SHA-256 value of 1,000 TOKENS of ASM.  The power of this ASIC is amazing, you will beat off their investments in 3-4 months.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10

You will also have the opportunity for ACM purchased in the course of ICO, to purchase ASIC with delivery in wah city.
How many tokens will cost these ASIC? The proposal certainly interesting, but I would like to see the numbers and calculate whether it is profitable.
What other advantages can I get by investing in your tokens? I understand that after the release of tokens to cryptocurrency exchanges, I will be able to sell them at a reasonable price, but there must be something else.
For tokens you can buy hash on the Internet platform with guaranteed cheap electricity and just start making good money.
A very good offer. I always wanted to do cryptocurrency mining, but I lacked the technical knowledge, it turns out that this project is my chance.
Activity: 266
What other advantages can I get by investing in your tokens? I understand that after the release of tokens to cryptocurrency exchanges, I will be able to sell them at a reasonable price, but there must be something else.
For tokens you can buy hash on the Internet platform with guaranteed cheap electricity and just start making good money.
Activity: 294
Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Have you plans to be added to the EtherDelta exchange?
What exchanges do you plan to exit?

I hope that the token will be added to large exchanges like bittrex
the roadmap indicates that the plans of the project, listing on the stock exchange Binance and Huobi. These are the best cryptocurrency exchanges.
Activity: 434
This great project is an opportunity to secure a better future I fully support it
Advanced Miners has a reliable concept, purpose, and foundation. And technologies in the field of equipment mining with the lead outperform the nearest competitors, which is the defining sign of the project's success in the future!
Activity: 434
A very strong project, we need to support it. There are own developments in the form of ASIC AM-12 and  AM-7, this project is doomed to success.
I agree with you, the scale of the project is global, because their main goal is to earn money for themselves and their investors - what could be better?
I agree. We need to support Advanced Miners as Mining revolution, because thanks to this project, mining passes to a qualitatively new level.
Activity: 238
And I believed in this project. With interest I look forward to the news!
Pages:
Jump to: