Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-ICO] Advanced Miners - Mining revolution is here!!!🔥 - page 19. (Read 2723 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
It's very cool that there is a possibility of mining several top-level crypto-currencies.
Frankly: I believed in this project, all the information is qualitatively raised, then everything depends on the developers
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Not a bad idea. In general, the project looks convincing. At me just superfluous ether was overlooked)
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
If the project will master all the tasks, then there is no reason for failure. Advantages over other platforms on the face!
Activity: 238
It would seem: mining no longer brings profit, but there is such a project as this and the opinion immediately changes.
A good project. All clearly painted in white paper. Pleasing to the eye)
Activity: 266
not a fact, but most likely it will happen
Activity: 182
I heard that mining will become unprofitable soon because of the crypto price reduction, how are you gonna fight it?

not the fact that the price will decrease
Activity: 34
I heard that mining will become unprofitable soon because of the crypto price reduction, how are you gonna fight it?

Have you plans to be added to the EtherDelta exchange?
What exchanges do you plan to exit?

I hope that the token will be added to large exchanges like bittrex

If the token will be on the Bittrex exchange, that will be excellent. But the team will need a lot of effort for this.

yes, I would be very glad of that too. Bittex is a very good exchange, but it's hard to get to it
Bitrix and Binance are large and good exchanges, but the listing there worth a lot of money.
now on all stock exchanges you have to pay a lot)
Activity: 364
Merit: 100

If the token will be on the Bittrex exchange, that will be excellent. But the team will need a lot of effort for this.

yes, I would be very glad of that too. Bittex is a very good exchange, but it's hard to get to it
Bitrix and Binance are large and good exchanges, but the listing there worth a lot of money.
Activity: 476
In this project is a big plus that the asics will be on solar energy. Perhaps this will prolong the life of mining.
And this gives less electricity costs
And gives more profit Grin
Activity: 182

Now many projects have difficulties with entering on the exchanges. I hope all will be ok.

I think this project will not have such problems
Where I can get more information about team? I want explore this project better. I think about investment it.
I join to this question too
Now many projects have difficulties with entering on the exchanges. I hope all will be ok.
Where I can get more information about team? I want explore this project better. I think about investment it.
Activity: 126

I think they will get on this exchange, they just need time, but yes, it will be good work
There will be a token on this exchange, I'm sure the project is strong
Activity: 83

I think they will get on this exchange, they just need time, but yes, it will be good work

Pages:
Jump to: