Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-ICO] Advanced Miners - Mining revolution is here!!!🔥 - page 15. (Read 2723 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
In which currencies do you accept, if I want to participate in the ICO?

as far as I know, in eth
Activity: 294
In which currencies do you accept, if I want to participate in the ICO?
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Of course, there will be many people who want to get such a technology. The main thing is to successfully launch several clusters and present them to the public. And large investors are given the opportunity to touch this.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
The distribution of tokens will be immediately after the ICO?
Activity: 210
The idea is excellent, I like it. I would like to see the project as a leader in this business. He has great prospects, very big ambitions. I'm sure that the guys will manage to achieve the goal! They just need to go to the goal! 
Activity: 171
Of course, there will be many people who want to get such a technology. The main thing is to successfully launch several clusters and present them to the public. And large investors are given the opportunity to touch this.

yes, you need to achieve first success, and then investors themselves will notice the project
Yes, as soon as tokens are placed on the exchange, then investors will see you even more

yes, you need to achieve first success, and then investors themselves will notice the project
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
how do you feel about the exchange yobit?
Activity: 111
Merit: 2
And the most important thing is the use of artificial intelligence. All together will show an explosive result. And the mining industry will become more efficient. I think that after a successful start in the project there will be a lot of fans)

you're right. By the way, the project is already full of fans
Well, yes, he has a lot of fans, it's cool
And the most important thing is the use of artificial intelligence. All together will show an explosive result. And the mining industry will become more efficient. I think that after a successful start in the project there will be a lot of fans)

you're right. By the way, the project is already full of fans
Activity: 87
Merit: 0

In general, the idea of ​​artificial intelligence is very steep, I agree
Activity: 210
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Yes, you write correctly. In addition, the team has its own path, which allows you to more effectively work with mining . They have their own land on which they will set up the farm.
I think this project has a bright future. I mean these technologies are really so needed in current situation.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I like this project at least because it is really promising,and from the very beginning.I am very glad that I met such a good and interesting project
Activity: 364
It is a good idea, I think the developers will succeed
Activity: 124
Mining is an important part of the crypto industry, and the development of this industry means a lot. Not every crypto currency can go to the POW algorithm. Therefore, it makes sense to invest, there will be a lot of income.
Activity: 364
I have been following it since publication.
I think it will be a popular project
Activity: 134
I very much want this project with its token to hit the popular exchanges
Pages:
Jump to: