Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] AION - The Third Generation Blockchain Network - page 26. (Read 60653 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
100M verse AION which is 465M. Does this mean we should look to sell before total supply released? Say 2020?
What’s ETHs total supply?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I sort of think of what Aion hopes to achieve for blockchains as being analogous to what the internet achieved for isolated computers.
Let’s hope Mainnet comes as scheduled and as advertised. Let’s also hope AION can separate from BTC because it’s holding AION back. AION needs to stand on its own
Activity: 308
I'm at a huge loss with Aion still wouldnt mind seeing the price goiung under a dollar so i can pick up some more!
Why isnt interstellar made admin so somone can ban theese guys instantly?
Activity: 266
I don't think anyone at Aion will be able to confirm what other projects do or do not have. So no, this chart is not Aion Approved
Next time I'll write in the bottom "Community approved"
In a perfect world we'd have reference links/citations showing specifically where the info came from
Activity: 98
I don't think anyone at Aion will be able to confirm what other projects do or do not have. So no, this chart is not Aion Approved
Next time I'll write in the bottom "Community approved"
seems like aion is a good bit more transparent than most other blockchain startups as well.
matt has a really strong grasp of what needs to be done from what i can tell also
Activity: 210
There are lot of smart people here who are very familiar with the other projects. They’ve already looked closely into that table when it was posted few days ago & pointed a couple of slight changes & it was already updated.
Activity: 238
The graphic looks awesome and the design gives the info amazing punch, don't get me wrong. But when you're in a space like this where there are literally tens of hundreds of projects, many of which are outright scams, anything you can do to add credibility goes a long way with savvy investors
Activity: 322
There are videos on YouTube that talk about how aion could 100x... and that was at 6.00.
Were at 3.00... that means 200x
Activity: 207
Merit: 0
So what do yall see aions end game at?
How many yrs if it did get it?
What happened to "believe in the project"?
Activity: 224
 I guess it will help a lot of the smaller tokens like simple token so that they don’t get” stuck” on Ethereum for example?
aion is pumping. could this be because of the video update of today? normally aion dumps when asians wake up.
Activity: 112
 i think this project is awesome and bounty program is a very needed things to do for marketing
Activity: 38
Bought some Aion on dip yesterday.I hope this can be a huge success this year.I heard that it is partnering with ICX right? That would be amazing!
Activity: 266
Started buying around $8 and followed the price all the way down.
2000 is a good amount. I have around 60k after trs. Im happy to buy a house when it go to 100 and get ready to plan for retirement lol
Activity: 70
 Why follow a project that you love without being a dev?
I found a gem recently that will bring me at least 100x. So waiting on thag
I'm confident I can retire off $2MM, and I'm in my twenties.
I dont think 2mm be enough for me. In my area it cost around 1mil or do for a house
Activity: 210
I found a gem recently that will bring me at least 100x. So waiting on thag
I'm confident I can retire off $2MM, and I'm in my twenties.
Merit: 11
Hey guys just joined the group. Feel that interoperability is probably the most pragmatic solution to Blockchain's scalability issues
 Interoperability is a very pressing and important issue in the block chain space.
I am happy the team at Nuco is already established as a top advisor in Enterprise / Interoperability already.
Pages:
Jump to: