Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] AION - The Third Generation Blockchain Network - page 29. (Read 60653 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Binance should never be used as a wallet to store tokens, they can always get hacked or shut down by their local government at any moment.
Activity: 294
Most of us are holding for a year so why do we need to follow the market with every sell
Really? I’d say aion has been doing quite well looking at the all time chart on coin cap.
just wondering wtf is going on, no coin that I have has such disgusting sells
not even the ones with much larger volume
Activity: 238
Most of us are holding for a year so why do we need to follow the market with every sell
Really? I’d say aion has been doing quite well looking at the all time chart on coin cap.
Activity: 224
I don’t understand why you’re reporting swings in the market?  This is crypto... it can go up just as fast as it comes down.
Activity: 322
I’d even argue that these walls are a good thing too,  just means whales are accumulating Wink
Yeah, how big are these walls? The ones on ADA were above 100btc
Activity: 280
Why would someone send u Aions anyway. Unless it's ur friend.
but mew should work until their mainnet launch, right?
Because i recommended that person to invest in aion and she made a good profit so now she wants to thank me
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Why would someone send u Aions anyway. Unless it's ur friend.
but mew should work until their mainnet launch, right?
somebody wants to send me some aions. Can i just give myetherwallet address for that?
And can i also give the aion deposit address on binance also?
Activity: 308
Quick update from the Aion HQ - we're all refreshed from some much needed downtime over the Christmas & NYE Holidays. 
 The office is bustling with enthusiam.  We all feel like 2018 is going to be a very exciting year.   We also got a lot of great feedback from the community in regards to our Miami BTC meet-up, we should be announcing the location very soon.  Thanks to all who participated, if you are going to Miami BTC, let us know by filling out our questionnaire. pinned to this channel.
Activity: 210
I bet we get another listing first
nobody leaving this volume only for binance sell walls will backup as soon some news hits

Big exchanges are practically guaranteed to list aion this month and after this 80 million $ trading volume, that shit is nuts!
Merit: 11
I bet we get another listing first
nobody leaving this volume only for binance sell walls will backup as soon some news hits
Activity: 280
I love how Ethereum community welcomes Aion, unlike how they feel about Cardano, EOS, Tezos...
It is a token so make sure you add it to your token list to view it

What do they say about those coins? Are you sure it ain't because of how huge their market cap has gotten?
Where do i find the token address?
2 of the admins on AION subreddit are also admins of r/ethTrader
Clearly Ethereum veterans know what’s up
Also remember, Aion founder Matt Spoke is also a Founding Board Member of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance
Huge this tbh, I remember ethtrader when it was just a thousand subscribers lol, I have the same feeling about aion now that I did with eth then when it was at 2.5$
Activity: 266
I love how Ethereum community welcomes Aion, unlike how they feel about Cardano, EOS, Tezos...

What do they say about those coins? Are you sure it ain't because of how huge their market cap has gotten?
2 of the admins on AION subreddit are also admins of r/ethTrader
Clearly Ethereum veterans know what’s up
Also remember, Aion founder Matt Spoke is also a Founding Board Member of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance

Activity: 238
Activity: 224
When I did it, it only took a couple of minutes. Did you send it to the correct eth address? And does it say its still processing from whatever exchange you sent it from?
I think maybe aion should code a blockchain browser or gui, or something similar to an os, then please make it Linux based, super clean, lean secured code.
Activity: 140
Guys as i said at 24 of december 2017 that it can get 8$ but it's already 8.66$ after 10 days wow, it' looks very promissing and with investors interest like this it can get to the top of coinmarket cap till end of year!
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
A very promising project you have here. Please I have reservation about the private sale. Is not like giving some few opportunity to gain monopoly over the coin?
Activity: 210
so many new coins and too many people are suggesting, not sure how many will survive Huh

Those with actual purpose,utility and working product will survive. After rise of Wu-Ver cult and assault on bitcoin,I have diversified into Sonm,Iota,Dash,Omisego. However, I don't see anything interesting in this 3rd,4th,5th,6th..... generation wannabe coins.

These HD, 3D and 4K tv's i just dont find intresting, i will stick with my black and white tv.......... Wannabe tv's

Salesman pushing old CRT as 4K would be delighted. That's what wannabe XX generation means and clearly visible in this shit token.
Pages:
Jump to: