Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] AION - The Third Generation Blockchain Network - page 30. (Read 60653 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
so many new coins and too many people are suggesting, not sure how many will survive Huh

Those with actual purpose,utility and working product will survive. After rise of Wu-Ver cult and assault on bitcoin,I have diversified into Sonm,Iota,Dash,Omisego. However, I don't see anything interesting in this 3rd,4th,5th,6th..... generation wannabe coins.

These HD, 3D and 4K tv's i just dont find intresting, i will stick with my black and white tv.......... Wannabe tv's
Activity: 210
so many new coins and too many people are suggesting, not sure how many will survive Huh

Those with actual purpose,utility and working product will survive. After rise of Wu-Ver cult and assault on bitcoin,I have diversified into Sonm,Iota,Dash,Omisego. However, I don't see anything interesting in this 3rd,4th,5th,6th..... generation wannabe coins.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 238
Price is similar to icon but marketcap of this can grow so much and it's gonna be more expensive at the same marketcap as ICX. So price now or lower is the best to get
It’s a lot easier for AION to go x10 from $300m to $3b, than for ICON to go x10 from $2.4b to $24b, ...that will put ICON at #5 rank on Coinmarketcap!
So unless you think ICON is going to #5 on Coinmarketcap before AION reaches ICON’s current level of $3b, you should go a LOT heavier into AION
Activity: 224
Price is similar to icon but marketcap of this can grow so much and it's gonna be more expensive at the same marketcap as ICX. So price now or lower is the best to get
Activity: 62
Looks like a good coin to hold, even if it's a bit late now to have it at a cheap price.

Plus, they have Clark Kent in their team of advisors, so I'm sure if Superman is involved, something good will happen  Cheesy

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
Great project i little late to get cheap coins but i get some at 3.8$ it's only start guys. I'think we will see 8 at at the end of december 2017!

I just find this coins has been listed on binanace.com and kucoin.com,but there are only 7 pages of posts on this forum, that means it was not so hot and widely discussed here, that is strange, maybe there are some big whales there.

No because this aint the official thread. The thread starter already specified that from his first post.
He just love supporting the coin and want some updates here too.
That is not wrong and will actually help boost the value of this lovely coin.
Hodl and we will see how much it is worth after some time.
Activity: 133
Merit: 103
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Great project i little late to get cheap coins but i get some at 3.8$ it's only start guys. I'think we will see 8 at at the end of december 2017!

I just find this coins has been listed on binanace.com and kucoin.com,but there are only 7 pages of posts on this forum, that means it was not so hot and widely discussed here, that is strange, maybe there are some big whales there.
Activity: 140
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
After 1week before mainnet it went to 14$ or something then droped to 12$ after mainnet and it went up like 2 weeks ago
Take notes people of how Qtum went $8 to $52 after its Mainnet...

I can't find any info on when their mainnet, or even a testnet, is expected to launch. Do you know when either one could launch?
Activity: 210
There's many ways to make money from aion such as staking, validating, operating bridges etc.
Will there be rewards if u hold allot of aion like neo has gas?
Activity: 189
You will be able to switch your erc 20 aion for aion blockchain token back and forth freely after public mainnet is launched, pretty cool feature
Activity: 252
After 1week before mainnet it went to 14$ or something then droped to 12$ after mainnet and it went up like 2 weeks ago
Take notes people of how Qtum went $8 to $52 after its Mainnet...
When did Qtum jump from $8 to $52? Before or after their Mainnet?
when is main net for AION? Q1?
Ohh swap to AION Token for main net ?
Activity: 294
I think we have had a great run recently, people are bound to take profits. Maybe enough buying can come in, but I am not holding my breath on that. Aion is very strong though, holding up pretty well with everything else falling to shit
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain
I think the price is still low. It had risen by 7 dolars 2 weeks ago. It was supposed to be $ 10 with the Binance news.
Activity: 238
why nothing answer about bounty distribution ? i just want to know.. and hodl it. cz i believe aion will be big like neo or more
Will be soon, give them some time, will be this week I thought they said, so at least wait till the end lol
When did that happen?
why nothing answer about bounty distribution ? i just want to know.. and hodl it. cz i believe aion will be big like neo or more
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Its exciting to see how aion and Matt progress as time goes by. So many partnership are being done because they see Aion is a force to reckon in crypto space. It being a third gen protocol on cryptocurrency is really a big deal.
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
https://www.kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/AION-ETH

It was so good to be listed in Coin. The problem of Etherdelta was a positive reflection of Kucoin.
Pages:
Jump to: